Segment 1

There was a happy get together in Malik House.

All were smiling and laughing to their fullest. When suddenly a call asking Armaan to move from there and picked the call.
Seeing the name of the caller Armaan's hand started to tremble but alas he have to pick up the call with the fear that he would not be there with these people once he received the call. But what he can do, he chose this for himself in so early stage of his life. It's not that he regrets making those decisions no... Not at all...!! But he wasn't to spend this moment of bliss with his family. His own developing family, his love, and his soulmate.

Armaan picked up the call only to hear his fear come true. He has to leave the next morning leaving all this behind, leaving the happiness of his own to give the happiness to others. He have to sacrifices his own living of comfort to provide all the comfort to the people sitting assuredly in their home expecting all the safely across the border.

Armaan - yes sir... I will there reporting on time. Yes sir.... No sir actually there was a celebration going on... I don't wish them to know about this call. Sorry sir I am afraid to give your call to mom.
Sir - it's okay Armaan I can understand it. But it's a part of our job.
Armaan - I know sir but this time isn't the best one to reveal things like these.
Sir - okay ... it's okay... then See you tomorrow on the reporting time.
Armaan - yes sir. I will be there..
Armaan touched the screen to cut the call only to see his phone snatched away from his hand. Armaan look above to see the person snatching his phone. As he looked up he saw Nikki snatching his phone.
Nikki - bhaiya... ye kya baat hui... aaj itna acha din hai aur aaj bhi aap phone mein chipke hua ho. That's not fair aur wahan bechari hamari hone wali Bhabhi kab se bethi hui hain hum sab ke sath par aapko hi dhudh rahi hain bar baar....

Armaan - Nikki tu hain toh aapni Bhabhi ke sath.
Nikki - mein kyun rahun aap jao Bhabhi ke pass.. vo aapki hain mein kyun entertain karun unhe... aap karo...
Armaan - acha mein chala gaya toh bhi nahi karega aapni Bhabhi ko entertain.. tab khayal nahi rakhegi apni Bhabhi ka...
Nikki - kyun aap kahan ja rahe ho... aur ye phone mein kya kar rahe the aap...
Armaan - kuch nahi kar raha tha... bus itna yaad rakh Nikki ki kabhi mera ko jaana padhe to tu apni Bhabhi ka dhayan rakhegi.
Nikki - acha sirf Bhabhi ka... maa ka khayal a rakhun...
Armaan - uski jarurat nahi padhegi tujhe.... Teri Bhabhi hain hi aise ki aapna dhayan nahi rakhegi par ghar mein sab ka bahut khayal rakhegi.... Isliya tu uska khayal rakhna.
Nikki - abhi vo sab chodo... chalo bahar chalo....
And Nikki took him with her pulling him with her when she heard him making some excuses to get away. Finally Ridhima got to see the face of the one she wanted to see from long. She looked at him as soon as he entered in the garden with Nikki dragging him towards them. But Armaan was lost somewhere. Ridhima could see the distant look in his eyes. Even after sitting there for a long time Armaan never lifted his eyes to see towards her or to have a look of her. Ridhima immediately knew something was there bothering him but he was not a person to speak his heart out in front of anyone. That anyone was never included with her. She was exception in his life. She was his part.
Ridhima left the place as she was sure of one thing that weather Armaan look at her or not but he can feel her presence around him without letting eyes to roam to have to look for her presence.
Soon after Ridhima left Armaan to follow the suit and went away from there. Armaan moved towards terrace as he knew it's the place where Ridhima always prefer to be with him when there are alone.
Armaan moved in the terrace only to see Ridhima standing near the boundary in the backside looking outside the boundary. Armaan reached silently and stood resting his back on the wall as some distance with one leg bend from knees and resting on the wall.
No one spoke anything to each other but standing silently but feeling each other's presence.
Ridhima moved towards Armaan without making any sound and hugged him keeping her head on his chest to feel his calm breathing. Armaan moved his hands on her waist capturing her in his arms snuggling his face in her hairs.
Ridhima never said a word to Armaan wanting to give him time to speak his heart out. After some time Armaan detached himself from her grip and took her face in his palms and kissed her forehead.
Armaan - Ridhima please mera ek question ka jawab dogi..
Ridhima nodded her head again hugging Armaan back and kissing his hear over his chest.
Armaan - agar kabhi mein aapki job se wapas aane mein dar kar dun toh tum kya karogi Ridhima.
Ridhima - Armaan..
Armaan - please Ridhima....
Ridhima - jindagi baar intazzar karungi ....
Armaan - aur kabhi mein wapas na aaun toh.....
Ridhima - toh tumhari amanat ke sahare jindagi bita dungi. Tumhari amanat ki parwarish karne mein uska ssaya bana ke chalungi taki kabhi tumahri amanat ko kho na dun.
Armaan - kya tum kabhi kisi aur...
Ridhima - nahi jaa paunga.. kisi ke jid ke karan agar kisi ke pass chali bhi gai toh tumse nahi alag ho paunga.
Armaan - mein tumhe nahi kahunga ki tum aisa karna. Mein nahi chahata ki mera jaane ke baad koi bhi mujhe bhul jaye... tum toh bilkul bhi nahi. Mein chain se ja bhi nahi paunga.. mujhe kabhi bhulna maat... hamesha yaad karna ki kabhi koi Armaan tha jo hamesha tumhare saath rahega... sharer se nahi toh atma se soul se..... rakhogi na yaad...
Ridhima - bhulungi kaise jab tumhari amanat saath hogi toh.
Armaan looking in dilemma towards Ridhima....
Armaan - par Ridhima aabhi ... I mean... its not okay Ridhima.....
Ridhima - please Armaan... jaate jaate aapne aapko mujhe de jao...
Armaan - Ridhima uncle aunty...
Ridhima - please Armaan... please...!!
Armaan nodded his head in a small nod. There was a silent agreement set with the words Ridhima wanted to say but never came out of her mouth and the words Armaan hear without being spoken even. The link that was there in their hearts made all the conversation.
After getting themselves assured that they are and will be there with each other in every step they are taking and will be taking was the greatest happiness for them tonight. Soon they moved down from terrace to join their families. Ridhima's family came with Pandit ji earlier today to set the date of their wedding when Armaan's parents stop them for a small family dinner where. Armaan Ridhima's friends drop in without any notice.