Chapter 14

D:well its obvious what you guys are having

N:yeah babe. Our baby is gifted.

C:omg, is that even possible?

D:it's very possible ma'am. Now would you like me to say what you guys are having?

C:yes sir

D:well, you guys are gonna have a very blessed baby boy.

N/C: I knew it!

D:ahhh that's great *whiping the cream off Cyns belly* now. You guys can come back in three weeks so we can check if everything's going well.

C:okay. Thanks doc.

D:you guys are very welcome. Have a nice day.

N/c: you too.

Nicki

This news is great! I've always wanted to have a boy! But I know Cyn really wanted a baby girl. I hope she's okay with the news.

We left out of the doctors office then we got in the car to leave

N:audri

A:yes mommy

N:what do you wanna eat?

A:can we just go to wawa then you order some pizza?

N:babe?

C:yeah, that's fine

N:pizza it is.

I drove us to wawa and we went In. Cyn got half the store lol, and me and audri got Reese's and cheetos. I paid for the snacks and we went home

Cyn

I'm having a baby boy!!! Omg this is the best news ever! I told nicki I wanted a girl but I really wanted a boy and i got one! I'm gonna be a real mommy.

After we got home, I put audri down for a nap then me and Nicki laid down in bed.

C:babe.

N:yes

C:my feet hurt

N:and?

C:can you rub them?

N:do I have to?

C:yes you do

N:ugh. Come on.

Nicki

We got in position and I started to rub cyns feet. My baby has some sexy ass toes. I ain't gonna lie, I lick em from time to time. When she lets me.

After doing her feet, I washed my hands and went to check on audrianna. She was asleep on her bed while watching a Dora video on her phone. Silly goose.

I picked her up and washed her in her bathroom real quick cause she started to whine in her sleep and I hate that. I dried her off then tucked her in.

Then I Locked the house up and went back to the room with cyn. She had just gotten out of the shower. She thought I forgot about her stank ass attitude earlier. I surely didn't.

She walked out the bathroom door and dropped her towel then walked to the dresser and pulled out some thongs.

My baby looks sexy as hell with her baby bumps and her plump & round ass & her perky watermelon sized boobs. She's literally glowing and I love it.

Before she slid the thongs on, I picked her up and sat her on the bed.

C:nicki! Put me down

N:hell no, your gonna get it after earlier

C:*realizing what she did* noooo baby I'm sorry for getting a attitude

N:sorrys not gonna help you baby. Now open up before I make you open up

C Nicki please be gentle *opening Her legs slowly*

N:I'll be what I wanna be.

She laid back and opened her legs. I didn't like how she had them open so I put them in the air and made them touch both sides of the bed and I did one long, deep lick from the bottom to the top of her pussy and damn she's wet asf.

C:mm *moaning* nickii baby

I sucked her clit into my mouth while looking up at her. She had to sit up cause she couldn't see me passed her belly.

She grabbed my head and pushed me in deeper and I shoved two fingers in her and hooked them over her G-Spot and she lifted from the bed.

N:stay still Cynthia

C:baby, that's to m-much *whining*

N:you was talking cash shit earlier. Talk it now

She just looked at me and bit her lip as I kept fucking her. Her hips started to move in sync with my fingers and she was loving

C:fuck yes! *grabbing her boobs and pinching her nipples*

N:you like it baby

C:yes Nicki! Don't stop! Oh my god, baby I'm gonna c shit - cum!

I leaned down and started eating her out roughly but not to rough . then her pussy started to sound like Mac n cheese

C:nicki, NICKI! ONIKA !! *Cumming* I'm c-cumming!!

She was cumming then it turned into her squirting uncontrollably. Well damn.

C:Baby * whining* I can't stop! Mmm FUCK!

She started to simmer down but was still twitching a little. I love her fuck faces! After she was done I licked her clean. From her ass to her pussy.

She pulled me up and almost sucked my lips off of my face.

C:mm I *out of breath* love you, so much

N: *kissing her back* I love you to. But you better not do that shit again.

C:okay daddy. I won't, but can you cuddle with me until I fall asleep?

N:of course baby.

I laid next to her and cuddled her , as soon as I got comfortable she was lightly snoring.... Thats a shame.

I got up and rechecked everything then kissed audriannas head and went back to me and Cyns room.

I wonder how my family and her family is gonna take the pregnancy news. I think she told her family but I
Lied to her like I told my family when I didn't. I'm not ashamed to tell them. I'm just scared because I already have one daughter that's three and I have a baby boy on the way, and the public doesn't even know.

And cyns gonna be pissed if she finds out i didn't tell my family. But she won't find out..... Right?

Here's the long awaited chapter! They're having a boy! But most of you guys knew that. Cyn got handled for that attitude she had. What will Nickis parents say? Will Cyn find out?

Vote & comment