chapter 10

*a month later*

Cyn

So its been a month since the whole "roman" thing and Nicki's been apologizing to me non stop and I tell her that everythings okay but she doesn't believe me I guess.

We're just laying In bed right now. I have to go to my gynecologist later. She's laying in between my legs watching a movie. Later she has to go to work and do the new barbershop movie. I'm so proud of Nicki, I really am.

But before she goes to the movie set, she has to go to the studio and she wants me to go. I might as well cause she is gonna be gone all day. We just got out the shower and we're drying off now.

N:baby you sure you wanna come to the studio?

C:yea why?

N:cause I know you don't like going sometimes.

C:well since I'm not gonna see you until midnight, I'll go.

N:okay. Are you gonna need anyone to keep you company today?

C:no baby, I'm good.

N:okay.

We finished getting dressed then Nicki went downstairs while I did my hair. After getting done, I went downstairs.

N:I was just coming up to tell you breakfast was ready.

C:well now you don't have to.

N:yea, I guess.

We sat down and ate then Nicki sat the dishes in the dish washer quickly and we left and headed for the studio to drop Nicki off. I wanted to drive.

I pulled into Nicki's parking space

N:Bye Baby *kissing cyn*

C:bye babes *kissing back* I'll come back after I'm done.

N:alright. I love you.

C:I love you too. Behave

N:Okay Baby. Dang

She got out of the car and went inside the studio and I pulled off.

Nicki

I went inside to my part of the studio and waited for meek. That's why cyn said behave. But what she doesn't understand is that meek likes her and me and him don't like each other no more.

Me and him are like siblings sorta now. We're finna record "All eyes on you". Chris recorded his part a while ago.

Meek got in and we went straight to business

*two hours later*

Nicki

I just got done in the studio and everything went amazing. Me and cyn are pulling off now.

N:so how did it go?

C:um, good. They switched my birth control

N:oh. Why?

C:Idk. He was just like "let's try something different" and I said okay.

N: oh. Okay

C: how did the studio go?

N: amazing. Me and meek finished "all eyes on you"

C:awe, thats good. You hungry baby?

N:I'm starving

C:okay. I'll stop by in-n-out burger cause I know how much you like it.

N:I love it babe just like you.