chapter 1

Cyn

My name is cyn Santana and im 22 years Old. Im absolutely obsessed with Nicki Minaj. I'd literally do anything to see her in person. Tonight me and my friend Amber are going to see her live in concert. This will be the best night of my life. I just woke up and did my hygiene stuff and went to make me some breakfast . After I was done cooking I got dressed and went to ambers house.

(At her house)

I knocked on the door and she answered immediately .

A: cynnn!

C:Amberrr!

A: come in girl I've missed you .

C:bitch I just seen you two days ago .

A:two days is a long time .

C: whatever girl . I was coming to ask if you were still on for tonight.

A: ohh yeaa , about that . yea ,I can't go .

C: amberrr, whyyy ??

A: because Sam's coming home today you know I've missed my baby .

C: oh yea . Well that's good . You can finally "relieve" yourself when she gets here .

A: all over her face .

C: eww bitch you nasty.

A: whatever girl. Well we got a couple hours until she gets here so what do you wanna do ?

C: ooh bitch let's go to chipotle !

A: do you ever get tired of chipotle ?

c: nope and never will . Now let's go .

A: whatever come on.

They leave to go to chipotle . They order their food , sit down, eat , and leave . Cyn drops Amber off at home then she goes home to take a nap since it was 3 something . She woke up three hours later and she got in the shower then Did her hair and makeup then got dressed and left. By the time she left it was 8 going on 9 . The concert didn't start until 11 so she had enough time .

I got to the concert around 10 and surprisingly the line they had at the entrance moved quickly . I felt kind of weird by myself. But I met this girl named kiana. She was by herself too , she was one of those people who talked a lot about their selves . After like thirty minutes around 10:45 K.Michelle came out and opened up the concert by singing Love Em" All . I love that song. Me and kiana were singing along with her . When she was done Nicki came on stage literally looking FLAWLESS . me amd kiana where like in the front row so we seen her perfectly . Then she came out singing Feeling Myself. Beyonce came out right behind her and sang along.

K: Yaass bitch this my jam !!

C: girl mines too.

I started doing my Lil dance and started winding to the song

...Kitty on fleek , pretty on fleek ,

pretty gang always keep them niggas on geek ,

Riding , riding through Texas ,

Feed him for his breakfast,

Every time I whip it I be talking so reckless,....