Chapter 8

I went to the place and got the stuff. Want to know what it is? Drugs. He wants me to smuggle drugs in to a police station. If this goes terribly wrong I'm never going to forgive him.

I haven't called Alfie, Zoe or Caspar. They've tried calling me. Alfie even came around once with Robyn while Zoe took Jonah to the dentist but I his upstairs. I don't want them to know about the baby, I didn't want my parents to know about the baby but Trixie told them.

"You need to call Zoe or Alfie. If you don't, I will," Trixie told me walking in to the kitchen where I had been day dreaming for a couple of minutes now.

"You know what? I think I'll go around to there's now. I'll text you later," I smiled before getting my jacket and shoes.

She smiled before I left but I wasn't going to go to Zoe or Alfie's. I'm going to prison.

I went into an alleyway and took the little packets of white powder out of my pockets. I counted them, 15 exactly. Growing up, I never thought I'd come near to drugs, never mind sneaking them into a prison.

I thought for a second on how I could sneak them in. The only way would be to swallow them and then force myself to be sick when I get there to get them back.

I swallowed each individual packet, nearly vomiting on the spot. I started walking towards the prison.

Sweat formed on my palms and a little on my head. I tried to control myself but I couldn't. Being put in prison would end me and I'd lose everything and everyone. Is this what my life has come to? I thought about turning away but then my dad popped in to my head. I couldn't let him get hurt, even after what he has done to everyone. I held my head up high as I walked in. Just as I was about to hand my phone in, it started ringing. It was Trixie. I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, where are you? Are you there yet?"

"Yeah I've been here for about 5 minutes, why?"

"That's weird because Zoe just popped in with Jonah and told me that Alfie and Robyn have went to the park for a little day out. Where are you?"

"I'm at my parents home."

With that I hung up. I wasn't lying was I? This is my parents home, has been for over 10 years.

I gave my phone and other items to the officers and began to get searched. They patted me down and then scanned my body. It beeped. My heart sank. Is this it? Am I going to get out in prison?

I looked at the woman confused as if it shouldn't have went off.

"You know what, you look innocent. I saw you here yesterday, you couldn't hurt a fly if you tried. Go on in," the police woman smiled and let me enter.

I went into the visitors bathroom, grabbing a paper cup on the way, and vomited up the packets. I put dried them with some paper towels and hoped to god nobody what think anything when I pass him the cup with them in.

I went to sit down and waited for my dad to come out. When he did, I wanted to get this over and done with.

"You look dehydrated, drink this," I mumbled and gave him the cup.

He looked in and then looked up.

"Thank you. Seriously, thank you," he smiled before taking a 'sip' of what was in the cup. The police officers must be so dumb in this place.

"Does anyone know you came?" He asked.

I shook my head meaning no. I fumbled with my fingers.

"Does mum know I'm here?" I asked.

"Yes, she doesn't know why. Nobody can know, we can't trust anyone these days. I know that I said when we get out we will keep our distance of you do this but please, I need to see you in my life. I need to see my grandchild take his or her first steps and speak their first words. I need to be there for it all. I won't let you down, just please let me be there for you," at the end he held my hands, his eyes were pleading for forgiveness.

As I was about to answer I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Trixie standing there.

"What are you doing here?" She asked just before gazing in to dads cup of 'water'.

------------------------------------------

I'm in the line to meet Joe Sugg im so nervous omg bye 😂