Chapter 5

When I got home I did a little cleaning spree. I vacuumed all of the rooms and dusted around a little. I found out that when I'm stressed or upset, cleaning helps me get my mind off things.

After a few hours of doing nothing, the front door opened. It was Caspar. I ran up to him and hugged him. I didn't know what to do. Do I cry? Do I keep everything from him? Do I tell him?

"Did you find out what your prison parents wanted?" He asked.

"Caspar, don't call them that."

"Why are you always protecting them? They ruined your life."

"They're the reason I got adopted by Zoe and Alfie so they're basically the reason we started dating. That's not ruining my life."

"You know what I mean. They didn't look after you properly and they killed that man."

"They want to see me, Caspar! They want me to go and visit them because they're getting out in 2 freakin' months."

Everything fell silent.

"How about we get our mind off all of this and eat ice cream and snuggle in bed?"

"Did you bring ice cream?" I asked while smiling.

He pulled out three tubs of ice cream from a plastic bag he was carrying. There was mint chocolate chunk, chocolate brownie and cinnamon bun.

"My favourites!" I shouts while hugging him tightly.

We walked up to the bedroom and got changed in to more comfier clothes. We started watching Orange Is The New Black because we never really fancied watching it until now.

As much as I tried to forget about my parents, I couldn't. After all, we were watching something about people in prison. Not really the best thing to watch at the moment.

Caspar realised and turned it off, instead we watched Pretty Little Liars. My favourite TV show! We've watched all of the episodes except season 6 so we started to catch up on them.

"I just wanna know who Charles is!" Caspar shouted at one point.

"I'm sure the neighbours loved hearing you shout that," I joked while giggling.

I was half way through the mint chocolate chunk ice cream tub when I felt lips crash on to mine.

"What are you doing?" I asked between kisses.

"Kissing you," he laughed making me giggle.

Kissing turned in to us taking our clothes off but we couldn't do it. I was pregnant and I don't want to harm the baby.

"We can't," I whispered.

"Why?" He whispered back.

"The baby."

"So? It won't harm it."

"It could. If I lose the baby it will be my fault."

"If you lose the baby we can make another one."

"Don't say that! How would you like it if you were carrying a child and someone turned around and said that."

"You're over reacting. Maybe we're not ready yet anyways."

"I'm ready, I know I am."

"Are you sure? What if we have a blast from the past and you can't cope?"

"Are you really bringing depression and anxiety in to this?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes I am. You can't pretend you didn't have depression because you did. It is in your past but it could easily come back. You're anxiety has started to get really bad as well. The baby could fall over and you could have a panic attack, it's pathetic!"

"Pathetic? You think I'm pathetic? If that's how you feel then I'll get an abortion. Then you won't have the baby or me in your life."

I stood up, put my clothes on and started to pack a bag.

"Babe, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry," he pleaded trying to get me to let go of the bags.

"You've said it now Caspar. All because I wouldn't have sex with you? Don't bother going to Zoe and Alfie's because I won't be there," I replied while zipping the bag up.

"I'll be back for the rest some time through the week," I said with my back to him before I walked out of the door and cried.

-------------------------

THE CHAPTERS CAME BACK. I'M SO HAPPY. I DONT KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED BUT YAY! Now the authors note that was originally on here...

Sorry for the short chapter but I have one week of school left until we have 7 weeks off then I go back so the next chapter might be short but they will start being longer after that I promise!