C'mon, C'mon {9}

Yeah okay I know I said I needed 5 comments on the last chapter, but I couldnt wait any longer. Dedicated to isabel151 because other than HaileyHoran119, she pushed me. Kind of. Here ya gooo!!!

((((Louis Pov)))))

I jolted awake from the nightmare I just had. I was sweating like mad, my hair sticking to my face, my chest heaving, my heart beating 120mph, and feeling really exhausted. I thought back to the dream...

(Dream)

I was in the woods, desperately looking for Niall. Suddenly I heard a branch break and I got scared. I started running, slowly at first, but when I heard footsteps coming faster and faster each time they hit the ground, I took off like a bullet. I was running for about 5 minutes when I grew tired. My legs gave out and as I hit the ground, I heard machanic laughter.

Wait. Id recognize that laugh anywhere. Niall?

"Hello there, love," he said, sarcasm dripping from his words.

"N-Ni? W-wha-what a-re you d-do-doing?" I asked, shaking like crazy.

"Dont call me that," he snapped. "Only my friends can call me that."

"I thought I was y-your b-boy-boyfriend?" I asked, slightly confused?

He cackled. "Boyfriend? What would ever make you think I like you? Let alone want to go out with you. Youre worthless, a waste of space. No one loves you. Hell, you dont even love yourself. And I think you should put yourself to an end."

"What d-do you m-mean?" I asked, immensly frightened at this point.

He looked me dead in the eye and whispered, "Kill yourself."

To my shock, I nodded. He gave me a knife and I stabbed myself in the chest. I screamed bloody murder, but we were so far deep into the woods that I dont think anyone would hear me.

...

The next part of the dream, I was a ghost in my house, watching as my parents read "my" suicide not. But I didnt write it. I floated down to where my mum was and read it along with her.

"Dear mum and dad,

I had to do it. I HAD to end my lfie. I couldnt take being invisible anymore. All the pain you guys put me through was too unbearbale. No one ever paid me any attention, not even the girls. Not even any animals I walked by did! So, I took the task of killing myself into my own hands before anyone else did. I didnt plan this, honestly. It just...happened. I bet you wont even care. Im sorry, I really am. But Im just not happy. I mean you guys didnt even notice my signs of depression, which made me even more angry. I hated you for it. But now Im lonely and cold without any kinds of love, even from myself. Thats right. I hate myself. I guess thats why I killed myself. Tell the girls I love them. Since the twins are probably too young to remember me, dont tell them I existed, okay? And mum, dont cry. Take care of her for me, okay dad? I love you.

Love,

Louis William Tomlinson.'

I was crying as I left my parents room. I went down the hallway and say Lottie walking in the opposite direction. She saw me, surprisingly, but my parents didnt?

"Louis," she whispered, tears running down her face like rapids.

"Hey, sis," I said, smiling weakly. "I love you. Dont ever forget that. Ill see you sometime okay?"

"Dont keave me, Lou!" She shouted.

"Im sorry, but I have to," I whispered, my voice cracking. I floated to her and kissed her forehead. I wiped her cheeks and said, "Be strong, be kind, be brave. Never forget me and I wont forget you."