C'mon, C'mon {2}

(((((Niall POV)))))

"I want that bed!" Zayn screamed as we walked into our room in the judges house. I looked over to him, noticing he pointed to the singal bed. We all nodded and chose ours.

Harry chose the top bunk of the bed on the right. Liam chose the bottom of the same bed. That left me and Louis.

I glanced at him, catching him staring at me. I asked, "Top or bottom?"

He blushed. I raised my right eyebrow. "The bunk?"

"Oh. Right!" He said, flustered. "Bottom."

I nodded and threw my bag on the top bunk. Someone cleared their throat. I turned to see it was Liam. I raised my eyebrows in questioing. Damn, I really needed to stop that habit.

He started to speak. "How about we play Never Have I Ever? You know, to get to know eachother?"

I glanced around nervously. Everyone nodded in agreement and looked at me. My face flushed from the sudden attention and I said, "S-sure."

We sat in a circle. Zayn sat buly Harry, Harry by Liam, Liam by Louis, Louis by me, me by Zayn. We put our fingers up and Zayn spoke.

"Last one with all fingers up wins. Ill start. Hmm... Never have I ever thrown a tomato at a homeless person."

I laughed and put my finger down. They all looked at me puzzled. "Long story," I explained. They laughed lightly and nodded.

"Never have I ever kissed a boy," Harry said.

To my surprise, we all put a finger down. That means Im losing. Dammit.

"Never have I ever swam in chocolate," Liam said.

Only Liam put his finger down and we all started laughing. His face burned and he looked embarrassed. Now, Liam and I had 3 fingers left, the others with 4.

Louis said, "Never have I ever had a crush on someone I just met."

Him, Zayn and Harry put their fingers down, leaving us all tied. What I said was something theyd probably all have done, but I havent:

"Never have I ever cried in front of my mum. Being a baby doesnt count."

Everyone, besides me of course, put their finger down. Which means Im winning. XD

Zayn started again. "Never have I ever screamed something about sexuality to the world."

I put my finger down, but so did Louis. He was the only one with 1 finger let.

Harry: "Never have I ever liked a mates family member."

Zayn, Liam, and Harry put their fingers down.

Liam: "Never have I ever drank before."

Zayn, Harry and I put our fingers down. Which meant Liam, Niall and I were the only ones left.

Louis: "Never have I ever NOT been to a party and scored."

Liams out now.

I said, "Never have I ever failed a class."

I won and Louis looked furious. He actually looked like his head was going to explode any second now. He looked cute when he was mad. He looked agressive and ready to kill. Me likey.

Oh my hoes. Did I just say that? Dammit, I thought I was over this after what happened last time. Apparently not, because I think I might have a small crush on Louis..

(((((Louis POV)))))

Okay, I kind ahave to admit, I was a little pissed that Niall beat me at Never Have I Ever. Imean, no one ever beat me at anything! I couldnt believe it. Niall beat me? No. I must be in some sort of nightmare or somthing. I sighed as I laid down on my bed. I stared above me as I tapped my ribs.

I heard the shower turn on. Since I was immensly curious, I looked over to see what the lads were doing. Zayn was asleep, Niall was playing his guitar in the corner on a bing bag chair and I think Liam was downstairs. I dont know. Meaning Harry was in the shower?

"Whos in the shower?" I asked no one in paticular.

"Harry," Niall said, not looking up from his guitar.

I sat up and strolled over to him, sitting in the chair next to him. He glanced shyly at me.

"When did you start playing?" I asked him, motioning towards his guitar.

"I was elevenish?" He said, sounding unsure.

I laughed unexpectdeldy and Niall kind of jumped, which made me laugh more. I stopped laughing as tears came to my eyes.

"Play something?" I aaked him, totally serious now.

He shurgged and strummed the guitar twice. He began playing a song I didnt recognize. He started humming to it. Soon enough, he was mumbling words.

"Youve got that one thing.." I could barely make out what he was saying, but luckily I managed.

"Could you teach me how to play that?" I asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Sure," he said, motioning me to sit in front of him.

I sat in front of him, facing him, but he turned me around and handing me the guitar. He placed my fingers on it and instructed me to strum. I did, and it sounded like a dying cat.

He laughed and said, "Put more pressure on your pinky."

I tried but failed.

Hr continued to laugh and he placed his hand over mine, holding my pinky in place firmly. My face started to heat up.

"Like this," he whispered, his breath hot on my neck. I could feel his lips hovering over my neck. I leaned back into him and he kissed my neck once. I closed my eyes just as the bathroom door opened.

"Hey guys!" Harry smiled widely, flashing his dimples. The smile faded away as he took in mine and Nialls position.

Dammit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2. Yayy! Anyway, I wrote his at like...11. So if it sucks, I sowwy:c