C'mon, C'mon {1}

A/N: Okay so it might be short, Idk depends on what I plan to do... Oh and Im not gonna be putting apostrophes(sp fail) so deal with it. Oh forgive me I forgot what happened at the X Factor. Enjoy!

(((((Niall POV)))))

My heart was racing. My knees were rocking and my palms were getting sweaty. My vision was blurred from the tears in my eyes. I was looking at Simon with hope burning in my eyes. I looked around me. There were 4 boys. One with curly hair, one with ravenish/blackish hair, one with lightish brown hair and Louis. Yes, Louis. THE Louis. The one from the supermarket. Believe me, I was surprised to see him, too...

-----Quick Flashback-----

It was that weird Bootcamp thing they do. We were all supposed to sing a song in front of everyone else. A few people had went and youll never believe who went next. Louis.

As he sang, I didnt really focus on the words he was singing. I recognized the beat, but like I said, I didnt hear the lyrics. I only listened clearly to thw WAY he sang. The tone of his voice. His angelic voice...

As everyone clapped, I joined in. I even shouted a "Woo!" Louis blushed a deep red. I ducked so he didnt see who yelled at him when he looked in my direction. I mean I knew he was going to see me when I sang but hey. Im stupid, lay off, yeah?

-----End of Flashback-----

Simon started talking and I focused in his words. "Everyone. We have decided that you all are too good to send home. So we have decided to seperate you. The people we have stuck you with is now your group. Your BAND if you will. You will all be going to the judges house, but as a gtoup. Now go." He shot us a dazzling smile.

Did I hear right? Apparently I did because everyone who was in that room are now cheering like mad men. I had tears in my eyes, ready to cry. I looked at Louis. He had tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.

As we walked out, a couple thoughts struck me. Im not going home. I dont have to break bad news to mum. Im in a band now. Just one more thing I can brag about. And then the last one. I might have to share a room with Louis.

Oh my hoes... The world wants me dead-.-

(((((Louis POV)))))

I was so happy. I didnt have to go home. More importantly, I got to be in a band with Niall. Most importantly, I might even get to share a room with him. But something tells me thats not entirely a good thing...

What if I take the flirting too far? What if he descovers me? What if he finds me disgusting when and if he finds out? What if he hates me? What if Im not good looking enough? What if Im too sassy? What if he never talks to me?

Shut up, Louis! He hasnt talked to you in a year. What makes you think hed talk to you now.

Shut up, Louis! What do you know?

The same as you, Louis.

Touche...

I seriously needed friends so I can stop talking to myself. Its weird. I have no social life! :-0

As we walked out, one of the boys fell behind. He had curly hair and deep green eyes.

He flashed me a smile, flashing his dimples and teeth. "You alright, mate?"

I nodded. "Y-yeah."

He stuck a hand out. "Im Harry."

I shook it and said, "Louis." I smiled at him.

He smiled back again, flashing only his dimples. He flicked his head in the direction of the other 3. "Lets go introduce ourselves."

I nodded as he shouted at them, "Hey, mates! Wait up, eh?" They all stopped and turned around. It was like a movie. MIND = BLOWN.

As we caught up Harry said to the boys, "Im Harry. And this is Louis." He gestured to me as he said my name.

The one with the darker hair said, "Im Zayn." And he just stood there.

Niall waved and said, "Im Niall." And he nodded.

The one with the straight hair said, "Liam." And he smiled.

Nialls ice blue eyes stared into mine. I stared right back. As Harry started speaking, I threw my arm around his(Harrys) shoulders and winked at Niall.

Before I turned to start walking with Harry, I saw something flash in Nialls eyes. Jealousy, hatred, sadness? I dont have a clue. I shrugged and decided it was jealousy.

At least I had the power, maybe, to make him jealous, right?

Oh shut up, Louis. You didnt make him jealous.

Oh really!? Then what was that in his eyes??

Disgust. He knows youre gay and hates you for it.

Liar! He doesnt know!

Yeah he does. Its so obvious. You WINKED at him for Petes sake!

Psshh. So what?!

He knows!

No he doesnt!

-Sigh- What am I going to do with you, Louis?

The same you do with yourself.

Ugh.

I mentally stuck my tongue out and then kicked myself.

TO DO LIST:

1. GET NEW FRIENDS, LOSER! YOU NEED SOCIALIZING TO SURVIVE! AND THAT DOESNT MEAN WITH YOURSELF!

A/N: So... Louis has issues. And Niall knows hes gay. Or does he? I have no clue. Guess we will have to find out together, huh?

Oh wait.. I know whats gonna happen! And you dont!!:-P

Anywhore... Who evens says that? Its like saying "Id like Any of dem whores."

AnyWAY... It was short, I think... Ill post the next chapter soon. When Im not busy stalking celebs.

OH YEAH THIS IS NOT A CARROT STORY. SO IF YOURE A CARROT, CRY ME A RIVER, BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET THE FUCK OVER IT!