Chapter 7: Meeting the Boys

Start from the beginning

Yeah, it's Harry.

"And I never thought through love we'd be, making one as lovely as she. But isn't she lovely made from love."

He finished off the song, leaving me blushing like crazy. I have to tell you this is the most romantic thing a guy ever did to me. I couldn't utter a word with all these butterflies erupting in my stomach.

"Surprise!" He runs his hand through his hair, the way he usually does, and as if on cue, the other guys take off their hats and glasses.

And yes, they were the other members of One Direction.

All I did was hug him and pinch him, just to express how much I missed him after not being able to come back last Christmas. I still couldn't believe he could pull off something like this for me.

He held out infront of him two dogtags in his right hand. One says Hazza and Baba while the other says Baba and Hazza. Turn the two things on the other side and you could see the encryption BFFS. He wore the one with the Baba first and he gave me the other as a token of our friendship.

"I would've gotten something for you too!" I spat his arm, still happy to see him.

"It's fine, really. Having you here is enough." He pretends to choke at his words and I give him another punch. "Ow! I'm telling the truth!"

I roll my eyes, my arms still entangled on his waist. "Whatever, Styles."

"Ehem." One of the boys, I don't know who, clears his throat.

"Oh yes, sorry. Baba, I'd like you to formally meet Zayn, the guy who fetched you by the exit. Niall, the one who took your luggage and also the one who thought of this idea. Louis, opened the trunk. And Liam, our fake driver because of course, we have our own driver and he doesn't have his license yet."

I shook each of their hands but they chose to rather give me a welcoming hug instead.

"We heard so much about you!" Liam states as he squeezes my hand. "It's good to have you here."

"I can say the same." I genuinely smile, going back to my previous position in Harry's arms.

Niall caught my attention somehow. It was mesmerizing to look at him. I felt like getting lost deep in those sea blue eyes of his and he was looking at me the same way as I'm observing him.

"Have you eaten lunch?" The mesmerizing lad asked me.

I nod, still not breaking eye contact. "They served a lot of food in first class."

He chuckles lightly and steps forward, "I feel you, mate. Best fish fillet ever-"

I was about to let go of Harry so I can talk to Niall further, but then he stopped me. "Alright, let's get in the car. We're making a scene."

"Sweet nibblets!" Louis whines when we see a group of girls running towards us.

"Shit hurry!" Zayn blurts out as we push ourselves in the car and the real driver took off. They were bringing me along with them to record one of their songs today.

"So how many songs have you recorded so far?" I question as I sat at the middle of Harry and Niall. The three other guys were sitting across us.

They all began to finger count and scratch their head at the same time. I couldn't stop the laugh that escaped my lips.

"You have the cutest laugh." Niall's cheeks immediately blushed once he realized what he just said.

"Thank-"