The Nanny Job Ch.2

Today was Monday.
I'm going to go to the interview.
I hopped out of bed a bit excited.
I took a quick shower and wore something simple, swiped on some mascara, and slipped on one of my many favorite boots. I grabbed one of my beanies and slipped it on, it is fall after all.

I double checked if I had everything and made my way to the coffee shop.
I arrived at 10:00 am. My interview started at 10:30 am, but since I came early and didn't eat brekky I ordered some food.

At 10:25 am, I saw a car pull up right in front of the coffee shop's front. It was the same limousine, the lady had came in last time I saw her. As she stepped out, she looked around and spotted me. I smiled and waved, she nodded in my direction and walked to my table, waving the waiter over. After she ordered her coffee, she pulled out some folders.
"Hello Miss Bower." She said formerly,
"Hi Jane, please call me Abby." I say,
"Right Abby, I must start by telling you those aren't my children they're my bosses children. Now before I tell you who my boss is I need to ask you a few questions. Is that fine?" She asked,
"Yes, please go right ahead." I said,
"Alright I've already seen your résumé, you've graduated from high school at a very young age 16, top student in all the classes, you've learned many languages, you have many worked for many families, I've looked at your reviews people claim you are a wonderful Nanny, what makes you such a great Nanny?
Tell me what do you do with the children? What education do you give them?" She asked, looking me straight in the eye, it kinda felt like she was interrogating me.
"I think something that I do with your child which is different from other Nanny's is I build a relationship with you and your child, it's like you and your family is my family. Its very important for you to build a relationship of trust, with the family.
The education I give, is very beneficial for the child, it also depends how old the child is, how fast he/she learns. I teach them at their own pace, I will teach language if you'd like theres many things. I do have a web site and a bio. My bio tells everything I do for you and your child, also it depends on how many children I will be taking care of." I tell her, she nods and writes a few things down. She continues with a few more questions, and tells me she will keep in contact. "I will contact you for our next meeting. Thank you for your time Abby, I hope all the reviews are true." She says while sorting out all the files. "No problem, thank you for meeting with me. Bye." I say ignoring the last part she said, while getting up and leaving.

I blew out a big breath while walking out. It's already 2:30 pm, I walked by a park. I love taking casual walks, especially in fall, the ground is full of color, the leaves falling from the tree.
I tightened my scarf around my neck when I felt a breeze pick up.
I headed back to the hotel when it started drizzling. I love the rain but I'm not dressed properly so might get sick.
I hurried into the hotel a bit damp.

I took a quick shower, and went straight to bed.
I slumped into my bed feeling tired.

The past few days I haven't gotten any emails from Jane, I'm kinda nervous.
What if she doesn't want to hire me, but she doesn't want to tell me, what if I neve- I was cut off of all my negative thoughts, when something appeared on my screen. I clicked it and saw it was an email from Jane. I quickly opened it, my stomach turned into knots.

I woke up happy today, I hurried and took a shower, humming and threw together something presentable and curled my hair. I actually made an effort to look nice, today I was going to meet the children and their 'guardian'.
Jane had specifically said in the email, "The guardian of the children would like to meet you, with the children."
I was a bit nervous, I'm always nervous to meet new people. Especially a new mother, I've only had a few single fathers, I've help out with their child before.

She had given me an address.
And told me to meet her there at 12:00pm sharp, not a minute before or later.
She's not that friendly, I arrived at the house, at 12:00 pm on the dot I walked a few blocks after he dropped me off, I asked him to drop me off a few blocks before the house, you can never be to careful with cab drivers.
That's when I saw a house, it wasn't even a house it was a mansion. There was a gate around the whole mansion.
In the front of the gate, there was a little box, I walked up to it and pressed the red button. I waited, and waited, and wa- "Name please." Said a voice from the box, "Um hi? I'm Abigail Bower, I'm the-" the gate opened, my mouth formed a 'o' shape. I speed walked towards the house. I came face to face with two big wooden doors.
Here goes nothing I lifted my fist and-