Chapter 42: Dark Izzy

Start from the beginning

I hear the door open, and Stiles says, "Hi, dad." I hear clanking, "You want to handcuff me?"

"If my son is in there, then he will put these on, willingly." The sheriff says. He sounds so hopeful... "He will come with me because he knows I am here to protect him from himself, and others." I hear more clicking, I guess that the nogitsune was tricking him, into thinking Stiles was still there. "You're not my son." I then hear a break, probably from the handcuffs.

I then feel others coming in. I smell Derek, Allison and Chris. I hear something go off, and then crackles of electricity. Something clatters to the ground, as I hear a roar from Derek. He is then thrown next to me, as I try to keep my heartbeat down.

I hear a gun being cocked. "Argent listen to me, don't do this." I hear the sheriff say.

"Why not?" Chris says, "I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers, I can easily add a nogitsune to the list." I hear another gun being cocked.

"You are not going to shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, that is not your son."

"Put it down, put it down!"

"Dad, he's gonna shoot me." Stiles says quietly. I guess the trickster is back to tricking. "He is going to kill me, dad!"

"Put it down, NOW!!" The sheriff yells.

"Shoot me. Shoot me. Shoot ME!!" He yells. I can tell Allison is figuring it out, because she is muttering incoherently.

As the commotion continues, the sun starts to go down. Allison finally says, "Stop! Stop! This is exactly what he wants!"

"Good, but I am glad you have your guns out, because you are not here to kill me. You are here to protect me." I feel the need to 'wake up', so I groan and look up to see four oni. I back up into Derek. I stand up in front of Stiles, as the oni separate.

I feel someone grab my hand as shadows appear in front of my face. All I see are shadows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up and hear Kira's mother and the nogitsune talking.

"...What happened to the woman who called out for chaos, pain, strife to descend on everyone and everything?" Stiles asks.

"I don't want that anymore." Kira's mother says.

"I do." I look around and see Stiles grab a knife, probably her tail. He then stabs himself with the knife, and cuts his stomach open. I keep watching as he falls to his knees. "Chaos is coming." He says as flies fly out of his stomach.

As the flies blur my vision I walk over to my master and grab his hand. I then get over whelmed by the insects and black out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in Scott's house. I sit up alarmed on a bed. Scott enters the room and comes over.

"Izzy, your ok. Don't worry. Stiles is down stairs." I start walking down stairs and find Stiles passed out, on the couch. I race over and see a big gash in his side. I see Deaton, Lydia, Aidan and Melissa.

Lydia walks over to me and asks, "Are you ok?" I nod, but little do they know that I am willing my master to wake up.

Deaton takes out a dropper and puts some liquid in Stiles' mouth. Stiles then grabs Aidan's throat, smiling at the pain. Scott rips Aidan out of my masters grip as he starts to shake.

"Kanima venom, nice touch." He says to Deaton, as Aidan runs forward. "I heard that you twins know when the other is in trouble, hope you didn't lose that ability too. You are going to need it." He pauses, "Ok, I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school." Aidan runs out as Stiles laughs. "Hope he gets there in time. I like the twins. A lot better than you trying to save the world." Deaton then puts duck tape over Stiles' mouth. As people start to leave the room, I glance and give a slight nod to the nogitsune.

Melissa tends to his wounds as I watch. He starts to cry and Melissa removes the duck tape. "Stiles?" She asks.

He then gives her a pity smile, "Really, Melissa? I shed one tear? That's all it takes? You can't crumble that easy. How are you going to hold up when Scott knows the truth?" I zone out and think: Where can I go to cause the most pain? School? Argent's apartment?

A little later, I hear the doorbell ring. I open it to see a very snarky Peter. I growl and show my eyes. "Really? Not happy to see me?" He says smirking. He walks in and inspects Stiles, to see if he could survive the bite of a werewolf. I leave with the excuse that I couldn't watch. In reality, I go out so I can get into Stiles head as both Scott and Lydia go in. I don't know how, but I know that's going to happen.

I stand outside the house and suddenly I am standing in front of a game of Go. The nogitsune and Stiles are deep in concentration, and I hear both Lydia and Scott struggling somewhere. I suddenly hear Peter scream Lydia's name. I quickly stand in front of the game protectively as both Scott and Lydia run into the large white room.

I walk over to them and extend my claws, "Sorry, can't let you any closer." I say smirking. They start running towards me, but don't get any closer to the game. They keep running and running. They stop and start talking, but I don't listen. I turn and watch the game, smirking.

I stop smirking as I hear Scott howl. I turn and stare. I get pushed to the ground by chips from the game.

I wake up outside, staring through the window. I see Peter with Lydia and Scott with Stiles. I see Scott glance up and we lock eyes. I smirk and run away, knowing I will be met with both my master and Lydia Martin.

Hope you like!