Part 2

Bill then snapped his fingers and everything went back to the way it was. Dipper then grabbed Bill's arm and said, "Please let me say goodbye!" 

Bill had a rush of emotion pass throw him...guilt? no no no he never felt guilt...well until now. He floated down slowly and placed Dipper on the ground gently "You have 5 minutes.." Bill said sternly. 

Dipper ran over to Ford and hugged him, "Please take care of Mabel.." Dipper said quietly. Ford nodded and hugged him tighter, "I'll find a way to get you, I'll miss you kiddo." 

Dipper then walked over to Mabel and hugged her tightly, "I'll miss you Mabel, I love you.." He said while holding back some tears. He then walked silently over to Bill who put his arm around his waist. "Ready Pine Tree?" Bill asked. Dipper bit his lip and nodded, Bill snapped his fingers and they were gone. 

When Dipper opened his eyes again, they were in what seemed to be the Dreamscape. Bill then transformed into human form, with blond hair, an eye patch, a yellow tailcoat and his cane.  Dipper then sneezed like a kitten, "Aww~ Your so cute Pine tree!" Bill said as he hugged Dipper. Bill was also way taller than Dipper in this form. 

"B-Bill I can't b-breathe!" Bill then let go and Dipper fell to the floor, Dipper was gasping for air. "Welcome to the Dreamscape! my cute bride~" he said while patting his head. "U-um Bill when are we going to be married anyways?" Bill put his index finger and his thumb on his chin, "How long do meat sacks  wait to be married?" He asked. 

"U-um I dunno maybe 6 to 8 months.." Bill then picked up Dipper and swung him around. "Alright then!, in 6 months we shall be wed!" He said happily. "U-um Bill?" Dipper said. 

Bill looked down at him, "Yes cutie?" "Can my family come, to the wedding?" He asked bashfully. Bill then rubbed their cheeks together and said, "Of course!, when you put it like that~" Bill then put Dipper down again. 

"Well I have some things to take care and since I don't want you in the Dreamscape by yourself just yet.." He snapped his fingers and they were in a house, on the outskirts of town. "Bye bye my bride!~" Bill said as he kissed Dipper's cheek, Dipper's face turned beet red as Bill disappeared...

A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed in the next chappie we see Bill's possessive side! yay I just love possessive Bill...well sometimes XD haha anyway Review if you'd like but for now Bye bye~