Chapter 10

Hollyleaf trotted outside of the forest to find Ashfur. Scourge was the last thing on her mind. She had to tell Ashfur how she really felt. Today would be the day. Suddenly she felt hot breath on the nape of her neck. She turned quickly to be pinned by a large Tom. "Long time no see." Sol grinned. "S-Sol-" Hollyleafs eyes widened. "I hear my favorite girls in trouble." He smiled. Hollyleaf felt oddly safe with Sol pinning her. She timidly whispered,"How did you find me." Sol stood up and laughed. "Easy my lady." Hollyleaf shuddered and glared into his eyes. "How can you help me." Sol grinned. "Ashfur will be all yours if you let me rid of Scourge." Hollyleaf smiled and nodded without a second thought. "In exchange for..." Hollyleaf looked up at Sol. "In exchange for what Sol?" She meowed. His creepy grin made a shiver travel down Hollyleafs spine. "I need some equipment." Hollyleaf gazed at him confused. "What do you need from me?" Sols gaze casted into the forest. "Long vines, maybe some deathberries... That'll be good," Sol smiled. "Death berries in starclan?" Hollyleafs ear twitched. Sol sighed in annoyance. "Do you want Ashfur or not." He hissed at her. Hollyleaf sighed. "Fine." Sol looked back. "Also... Can you fetch Tigerstar too?" Hollyleaf shivered. Tigerstar?! Wasn't he... Dead? "None of us can die permanently..." Sol chuckled. Hollyleaf froze. "No I can't read your mind, settle down." Hollyleaf took a breath. "Meet me here tomorrow with all of the equipment." Sol smiled. Hollyleaf nodded and rushed off.