Chapter 4

Ashfur turned to gaze into those familiar ice blue eyes. His heart warmed deeply at the sight of him. "You weren't lieing," he choked out the words. Hollyleaf looked over. "Whose that cat... And why does he look beat up," she whispered. Ashfur smiled and ran up to Scourge. "Do you still-" "I've never stopped thinking about you," Scourge whispered. "You were the only one for me." Ashfur felt a pang of guilt as he remembered his rage at Squirrelflight. "I missed you," Ashfur replied. Hollyleaf padded over. "Is this the Bloodclan leader," her voice quivered. "We really shouldn't be here." Ashfur sighed and looked at Hollyleaf. "Stop worrying so much." He saw her eyes wince. "B-But Ashfur" "Ashfur?" Scourge blinked. "It's- it's a clan thing," he smiled. Scourge chuckled. "Whose this Ashfur," Scourge said, trying out the new name. "She's Hollyleaf," Ashfur smiled. He saw a pained look in Scourges eyes. "Oh..." Scourge whispered. "She's my uh-" "mate?" Scourge meowed. "Anything BUT my mate," he grinned. He noticed Hollyleaf wince again. Scourge looked more relaxed now. "Like a friend?" "Yeah!" "Phew," Scourge meowed. "Can I talk to you in private?" Ashfur turned to Hollyleaf. "Go back to camp," he ordered. She nodde and raced off. Scourge turned to Ashfur. "I love you," Scourge whispered. Ashfur smiled and blushed. "Do you still love me," he meowed. Ashfur nodded and smiled. Scourge turned and licked Ashfurs cheek. Ashfur grinned and pinned him down. Scourge wriggled underneath his grip and blushed. Ashfurs pelt felt warm as his grip got lighter. Scourge took advantage and presses his mouth onto the grey warriors. His tongue pressed against the roof of Ashfurs mouth as Ashfur moaned loudly. Scourge collapsed onto Ashfurs larger body and started to lick the grey warriors neck. Ashfur continued humming as Scourge cleaned his fur. Ashfur looked over and started licking Scourges cheek. He then noticed Scourge licking his belly and didn't dare move. It all felt too good to be true. Suddenly he heard yowls coming from Starclans border. "I must go," Ashfur sighed. Scourge looked over sadly. "I'll be back... Tonight," he whispered. Scourge nodded licking his chops then gave Ashfur a goodbye kiss. Ashfur desperately wanted more but it was time to say goodbye. He trotted over to the Starclan border to see Runningwind, Spottedleaf and Lionheart, their tails lashing. "And just what do you think you were doing," He heard Yellowfangs grief stricken voice.