Chapter 7

Ashfur turned to Runningwing, Lionheart, Spottedleaf, and Yellowfang. "That's the rogue side of our world up here!" Spottedleaf whispered. "I-I was just..." Runningwing stopped and whispered to him,"it's dangerous over there..." Ashfur nodded. "It's a good thing Hollyleaf told us before you got hurt." Lionheart purred. "H-Hollyleaf?!" Ashfur couldn't help but feel a surge of anger pulse through him. How could she do this to him! He angrily hissed to himself then looked up. "Im sorry it won't happen again." The four cats nodded and escorted him back to camp. As he entered he headed straight for the large warrior den and peeked his head in. He glared at Hollyleaf, but then all of his anger slipped away as he saw tears in the whitened soil next to her. "Hollyleaf- what's wrong?" She turned angrily and hissed,"I would tell you if you didn't have your body all over rogues!" She dashed out the entrance and Ashfur sat. "Girl trouble?" Oakheart appeared. Ashfur turned. "Sorta..." He meowed. "Something tells me Hollyleaf wants you to follow her." Ashfur sighed. "Well I'm not putting up with this drama." He hissed. "One day you will." He smiled. "Whatever." Ashfur sighed. Tonight he had plans to meet with his beloved Scourge again. He sat and fell into a deep sleep.