He Walks You Home (Ray)

You looked up at the clock and realised that it was 12AM. Shit, you thought as you had no way of getting home, your boyfriend had left you the morning before after seeing your best friend behind your back. in a fit of rage you decided to go out and get drunk but your plan failed miserably and you ended up bumping into an old friend, Ray. During the time between 7pm and 12 you ended up pouring your heart out to him and he seemed to comfort you and understand your problems.
Ray noticed your worried looked at spoke in his melodic voice, "Hey, (Y/N), What's up?"
"Oh, Ray! It's nothing, well you see I don't have any cash and I live like ten minutes away, shit! Why didn't I think this through?"
"I could walk you home, if you want."
"Would you? Oh thanks, Ray!"
You and Ray gathered up your stuff and left. It started to rain and you cursed under your breath as none of you had a coat or umbrella. Ten minutes later and you arrived at your house. You thanked Ray before he bent down and placed his soft lips on yours. It took you a moment to realise what was happening but you kissed back, slowly. He pulled away and placed a piece of paper which had his number on. He gave you a smile and walked of. Making you realise something.
Sometimes the people you love are hidden in plain sight and sometimes you need to look closely to realise who loves you.