Chapter 17

Lyric POV
I woke up the next morning and my eyes were puffy I didn't even know I was crying. I did my morning routine then went downstairs and made a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. When I was done I washed my bowl and turned on spongebob. 10 minutes later jay came downstairs and sat next to me. I decided not to tell him i knew about his daughter and see how long it takes him to tell me. "We should do something today" he said out of nowhere. "Like what" I asked. "I don't know but when we get home I need to tell you something." He Said.

This nigga think I'm dumb but it's cool. "We could go to the beach." I said getting a little exited because i really like the beach. "Alright you can bring Hakeem and your friends or whatever." He said I nodded and texted Hakeem, Jacob, Trey, Skye, and Keisha. Today was bouda be fun.

I went and told harmony to get ready and then I got myself ready. After I got out the shower I put on my pink bikini and my shorts and left my hair down. We got in the car and went to the beach. We were gonna meet everybody their. Once we got there everybody was waiting on us.

"Bout time your ass got here" they all said at the same time.

"Shut up beauty takes time" I said flipping my hair.

"Whatever, harmony Layla's playing in the sand over there" Kiesha said to harmony. Layla was Keisha's cousin and her and harmony were like best friends.

Me and girls took some pictures then this girl walked past Jay. He stared at her ass the whole time. Then said "I gotta go ma got ass for days" and walked away. "He a mess" I said. Then we started playing in the sand and talking. Then Jacob started walking towards pissed of and covers in sand. "What happened" I asked. "So a nigga was tryna take a nap and these damn moths fuckin hoe ass bitch ass no life havin ass always wanna fuck with somebody ass play too much no hairline thing one and thing two bitch asses wanna cover a nigga in some sand just cuz they asses dusty and shit" Jacob said he was pissed. Hakeem and Trey came behind him laughing. I have to admit it was funny. "Get your boyfriend" Keisha said. "Yeah come get me Skye" Jacob said and walked over to her like he was bout to hug her. But she moved away and said "nah nigga don't touch me you all sandy and shit I ain't come here for that I came to look cute" she said.

"It's they fault" Jacob said pointing to Hakeem and Trey who was still laughing. "Just get in the water" Hakeem said. "Not with all them ugly ass sea monsters in their" Jacob said. "You can be with your family" Trey said. Jacob mugged both of them.

"Well I wanna get in the water" I said. "Come on" Hakeem said. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the water and spin me around then he put me down and we started splashing each other.

We all just had fun until it was time to go. "Lyric can I stay over Keisha house with Layla"harmony asked me and I nodded. We were walking to the parking lot and I noticed I haven't seen Jay that much all day. "Have y'all seen my brother" I asked everyone. I started to get nervous and went towards our car and the closer I got I heard soft moans. I started laughing and soon after he got out with that girl from earlier. And I hid behind the car. "Don't forget to call me" the random hoe said. "Trust me I won't but I gotta get my sister home". She walked away and I got out from behind the door. "You ready to go" he asked. "Yea" I answered.

"Come on then"

"I'm not getting in that car"

He looked confused for a second and then caught on to what I was saying. He chuckled and said "I can't blame you" I went to go find Hakeem and Jay drove off.

Hakeem took me home and when I got inside Jay was already in there sitting on the couch. I sat next to him and said "what do you need to tell me." I said.

He sighed and said "I have a daughter" he said. "How old is she" I asked. "7" he said. "Where has she been all this time" I asked. "I didn't even know she existed until a month ago when I went away on business the place I went to was in the same city her and her mother lived at. And we found each other at first I didn't want the burden of a child but I kinda liked having her in my life and I want her to come live with us This girl has spent too much time without a real man in her life, I wanna be a father to my child".

I couldn't even move I never heard Jay talk like that before. And I've seen girls come to him say they pregnant with his child and he normally just say the baby not his but he actually wants this little girl whoever she is. Maybe we could try to work this out.

"I already knew" I said, "and I'm ok with it"