"I think your sister's right, Lily. There's no way it could have been Bloody Mary. Your dad didn't say it, did he?" Dean asked while looking at Lily.

"No, I don't think so."Lily replied while looking down.

Then Donna hugged Lily.

Sam stood up and looked at the girls while saying, "Sorry again. Bye."

"Let's go." Sam whispered to Dean and I.

As we walked away Dean made his way over to the refreshment table. He picked up a couple of little sandwiches and stuffed them into his mouth. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing, because he look like a chipmunk with his mouth full.

"You guys got to try these." Dean said with his mouth full.

Sam shook his head and said, "That's not why were here Dean."

"I know, but snacking while on the job never hurt anyone." Dean replied. Then he put another sandwich in his mouth.

I looked at the food on the table and smiled when I seen the desserts section. While Sam and Dean were bust talking I went towards the desserts. A big smile went across my face when I seen mini apple pies. I picked one up and devoured it. It was delicious and I couldn't wait to show Dean. I picked up another one and walked back over to my brothers.

I tapped Dean on the shoulder and he turned around. I held up the mini apple pie and said,"You've gotta try these Mini Apple pies."

He had a big smile on his face and ate it in one bite.

"That was good. Thanks El. Are there more?"Dean said while looking around the table.

"Come on." I said with a smile on my face. Then I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the dessert section of the table. Right when we were about to pick up some more of the delicious mini apple pie goodness Sam stood in front of us and shook his head.

"What?" Dean and I said in unison.

"Can we focus guys." Sam said while furrowing his brow.

"Geez, come on Sammy why do you gotta spoil the fun."I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

Sam sighed and whispered,"Fun? Do I have to remind you we're here on a case Ella."

I rolled my eyes, then Dean cleared his throat and said,"Sam's right El."

"Huh?" I asked in disbelief while looking at Dean with my eye brow raised.

"Go ahead Sam, lead the way." Dean said while looking at Sam.

Sam started to walk towards the house. Suddenly Dean quickly grabbed some more of the mini apple pies and handed me one. I smiled from ear to ear and shoved it in my mouth.

"Thanks Dee." I whispered with my mouth full.

"Sure El." Dean whispered to me with a smirk on his face.

Then we both followed Sam into the house. He turned around and looked at Dean and I while asking, "Are you guys serious?"

Dean shrugged and replied, "What?"

"You both have pie on your faces." Sam said with a slight chuckle.

"What pie?" I said while turning away to wipe the pie crumbs from my face. Then turned to face him with a nervous smile on my face.

"Whatever. Let's go." He said while carefully making his way upstairs.

Dean and I followed behind him making sure no one noticed.