A Mother's Cry

-Months Later-

Taehyung is really dead...

We all thought that maybe he'd come back but after the first few months, nothing...

Michael and Gabriel stayed to help me with my son, Damian.

The twins were both born a month after Taehyung's death, they both resembled their father. Except for their eyes, they were a hazel color.

Having to give one of them away was the hardest thing I'd ever had to do, I couldn't even name him. Michael insisted that just because the child had come from my body didn't necessarily mean that he was mine. I didn't understand what he meant but he took it upon himself to take him away, he said that he'd make sure who ever took him in was suitable.

Gabriel is always attentive with Damian but I know that it isn't for the right reasons. He's insistent on how my son is going to end up being evil, that just as Taehyung was followed by darkness...so will he.

Namjoon thinks differently, he really likes playing with Damian and tries to teach him to talk even though he's still a baby. He hasn't grown as rapidly as everyone had said he would, then again we don't really know what to expect from a child such as this. Born of an angel and human with supernatural intensities, he's special and rare.

Uriel recently came back as well but I refused to be associated with him. He's the reason why Taehyung is dead in the first place, he was blinded by Malphas's mockery and anger that he failed to see that he had left Taehyung's body. Michael tried to warn him, he tried to tell him that the place where their battle took place empowered Malphas...that place is where demons linger. They are able to feed off the negativity and darkness that surrounds them, it allowed him to leave Taehyung's body without a problem. Usually demons are exorcized but being in there....that didn't have to happen, he fled and if he ever returns there's going to be a problem. He's going to be even more powerful than before.

"Laila"

?

I scowled.

"Please, I really need to talk to you" Uriel said.

I sighed heavily.

"What is it?"

If Taehyung were here he'd want me to at least make peace...

But the thought of him being gone because of Uriel makes me bitter. It makes me want to hate him...

"I know that you feel all this anger and bitterness but hear me out..."

"I'll do it because that's what Taehyung would've wanted me to do...But don't think that this changes anything"

"I never got the chance to tell you what happened when I got back from the heavens" he said.

"I've been wondering but I was too afraid to ask. After a couple of months though, I got to accept the fact that his answer for bringing back Taehyung was no. Right?"

"I lost...everything." He began. "Including the fact that I will never be an archangel again."

?!

"Wait...what?"

"I'm a human now." He said.

"Why? How?" I asked.

"When I was summoned, I was standing before my judge...my creator. The one and only God" he said. "He looked at me in disappointment...In shame and embarrassment. He asked me why I did it but my answer...Hearing it for myself made me realize my selfishness. I was and am guilty, for him to say that to me...It was a hard blow. There was nothing I could say to justify my answer, nothing to make it seem like I was doing something good."