Confirmation

I woke up dripping in sweat. I sat up and steadied my breathing, what just happened? I got up and walked to the restroom, I washed my face and looks into the mirror. I'm okay, it was just a dream...But it felt so real....

"That's because this is reality now Taehyung." I felt something embrace me from behind.

!

I kept my eyes on the mirror. Hands and arms began appearing, what the hell is this.

"Your guilt and depression is so easy to feed off of...It's delicious. Although, I don't sense any fear whatsoever...aren't you afraid?"

"No. I don't having to be afraid of." I said.

"Tsk. Tsk. You try so hard to act brave...I like it"

"What the hell do you want from me?"

Her face and everything else became viable in the mirror. This was the first time I saw this thing in its true form, well at least I think this is her actual form. Not the demonic one but her 'human' appearance. She looked beautiful, her appearance was like that of a princess...

"You seem surprised..." She rested her head on my shoulder.

"Answer my question."

"Your soul. Now that I'm able to take you to the realm without using too much of my energy, it'll be easier to kill you and I'll eat your soul" she smiled.

"Why me...Why my soul?"

"Well, a soul like yours is rare. So many negative feelings, you basically wear a mask to hide it all. But I know you're sad, angry and depressed. That Minah girl is in the way though, sometimes it's like you're falling for her. If that happens, I'll have to get rid of her so I can have you to myself." She kissed my cheek.

"Go to hell. I don't belong to you." I said.

"I'd say, I have you wrapped around my finger Taehyung. You remember when I gave you that opportunity to go back in time? Well...Who do you think you were making love to?" She smirked.

"What're you saying...."

"I switched places with her...let me say, ever since then...I've been more determined to have you."

"You're lying"

She giggled. "Am I?"

Damn. This thing is going to be hard to get rid of...

"You know, I could technically kill you but in the process I'd die too. When you took me as your woman...we became one"

Became one? What's that supposed to mean? How is this even possible.

"I didn't do anything...You tricked me." I said.

"Maybe just a little, but hey at least you were smart. I could've been pregnant with your child.."

My eyes widened. No, that's impossible, how? A demon?

"It's very possible." She said. "Believe me"

"What's your name" I looked at her.

"My name..." She smiled sinisterly. "I can't tell you."

Think Taehyung. Think.

"I need to know it" I said.

"Why?" She asked.

I turned around to look at her.

So, she really is here...as a human but how? I don't understand.

"Why are you being so calm about this? Normally you'd be all mad and provoke me." She said.