Battlefield: Dark Fiery Abyss

The night came in which we were going to engage in battle with Jezebel's Army of demons. Namjoon was to stay with Laila in the basement just case things decided to get personal. Father even brought mother to be with them, I have to admit...I'm nervous and I'm also a bit afraid. My life hasn't been the same since Minah died and who would've thought it would come to this. A battle between good and evil and I'm the one leading. I'm in command of 3 Archangels, but Gabriel said there would be at least 5 more joining us. I'm not sure when but one thing is for sure...I will kill Jezebel. I'm going to end her with my bare hands.

I took a deep breath and turned off the shower. The last drops of water hitting my shoulder, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. My body was back to normal, thin and all. My hair had turned into a silver color, my eyes were brown, my skin was very pale and of course I had my wings but I kind of wished I still had muscle. When I was training with Gabriel they returned but it was only when I was at the very highest of my power. He said it had to do with the sword but I wasn't entirely thrilled. I suppose in a way having that muscle made me feel a bit more stronger.

Uriel: Taehyung, are you almost ready?

"Yeah, I'm going to change. I'll be right out." I said.

I put on some black jeans and a white long sleeve shirt. Kind of cliche but I didn't know what to wear. A t-shirt didn't really seem right. I walked out of the restroom.

Gabriel: Nice outfit. Will you be taking my order now?

Michael: Will you shut up, I think it's appropriate. Once his armor comes on that'll all disappear...sort of.

"Armor?" I asked.

Gabriel: Duh, we're going to a battle. Unless you want to die then I suggest you have armor.

Michael: Don't worry, once you draw your sword it'll sense that there's a battle about to happen. You'll be well protected.

Uriel: Taehyung, it's time to say good bye to Laila. We'll be leaving soon.

I nodded and walked downstairs where she was waiting. She looked at me.

"You look so handsome" she slightly smiled.

"Thanks." I approached her and hugged her. "Be strong, I know I haven't been the best person to you and I'm sorry. I wish I could've loved you the way you deserved to be loved. Forgive me for hurting you and for not being there for you...I tried."

She hugged me back. "You're wrong. You've shown me the type of man you are and I can honestly say that the love and care you've given us is more than enough. I love you so much...Don't talk like you're not coming back, you have too"

I placed my hand on her tummy. "If you can hear me...I...I love you."

I could feel some movement and it made me smile. I kissed Laila.

She smiled back at me. "It knows you do. Even if you do have an awkward way of showing it but the baby knows you do. The baby loves you too."

Michael: Taehyung, it's time.

"Do you have to leave? Taehyung...I'm scared of what-"

I kissed her softly. "Don't be scared. I'm going to protect you until the end, I'm going to fight for our freedom. So that we can finally live in peace without having to worry about what lurks in the darkness. So that our baby can have a bright future." I smiled. "I promise I'll come back"

When I made that promise, something inside of me made me aware that there wasn't a 100% guarantee I'd live but even so I'll do whatever it takes, even if my own life is taken, I'll die knowing they're safe. I went to say my goodbyes to my mother and Namjoon.