Chapter 6- Mission Ladies: Part 2

Rose and I had regrouped with everyone and Fall and Storm ran up to me and checked to see if any of my equipment was damaged. Shade grabbed their hair and pulled them away from me before checking the gauze around my waist.
"You should be okay. After we complete this mission, I'll be sure to change it for you." I thanked her but told her I didn't need help and that I was perfectly fine to do it myself. She looked like she understood my point and smiled.
"We should get moving." Topaz stated and continued forward towards the village centre. Everyone followed swiftly, but I held back, curious as to where that person came from. I snuck back down the alleyway to investigate the body. His head was bleeding from the impact of Rose's hammer, and his hand was clenching something. I moved his fingers outwards and picked up the object he was holding. It looked like an amulet of some sort, but it looked really familiar. Suddenly, Fall began calling my name; they must have realised that I was gone.
"I'm coming! " I shouted back in response and took off running back towards them. As soon as I reached them, everyone started questioning me about what I was doing. I merely told them I was investigating something, and left it at that. All the while, the amulet I found was hidden in my glove. I didn't want to tell anyone about it until I knew exactly what it was.