I put on 'just go with it' and plop back on the couch.

During the previews, Noah keeps moving closer to me slowly, as if I'm not even noticing. Once he is right beside me I kick my feet under me and lean into him a bit.

A bit risky, yes, but; one, I was uncomfortable and two, I wanted to see his reaction.

I am pleased when he smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

We stay this way throughout the movie, and it feels natural, like this is the way things should always be for us. And boy do I hope so.

After the movie we watch old tv run throughs, and during one of them, our hands find each other and intertwine, once again.

We end up putting the tv on mute and just talking.

We put a few blankets on the couch and turn on the fireplace.

The room is dim and it feels relaxing.

Though we're just talking, our hands never seperate. And that makes me so incredibly happy.

"So are you excited to learn some soccer?" He asks

"Are you excited to teach it?" I counter

"Yea, it'll be super fun."

"I'm not too sure, you've never seen me attempt it, I'm pretty bad." I tell him.

"You cant be any worse than when Ryan started. He couldn't even get the ball within a five meter radius of the net," I laugh, "I'm not kidding, even if the ball ever came close to the net it was for the other team. And every time he kicked, he either; missed the ball completely and kicked up grass, or the ball went way to the other side."

By now I'm laughing so hard, tears are coming out.

"I-I would've n-never guessed." I get out, in between laughs.

"Well now he's good, but, oh boy, when he started..."

"How did he get so good?" I wonder, still laughing.

"He had someone pretty great helping him out."

"Let me guess... you."

"No, I've actually never taught anyone, which is why I'm so excited. But his cousin taught him. The same cousin who's also on a famous soccer team." He tells me.

"Oh that's awesome!" I say

"Yea, he's a great guy."

"So why do you like soccer so much?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Um, my dad always liked it, and when I was little, I really looked up to him, so I thought I'd try it out, so one day I did, and I loved it. Now, I can't stop playing it. Soccer is like a big part of my life now."

"That's awesome, who taught you?"

"For a while, my dad did, then a few soccer teams in elementary school, my coach on this team has helped me the most I think. And I took a few tips from Ryan's cousin as well."

"Wow."

"Yeah, so why are you interested in it?"

"I don't know, I've always watched it growing up and just liked it, but every time I tried to play I was pretty bad, and you're really good, so I thought I'd ask you to help me out. And yes, I'm super excited to learn." I say, realizing I never answered his original question.

"Thanks. I'm sure you're not that bad."

"Oh, trust me, I am." I laugh

"I guess we'll find out tomorrow." He says

"Yeah, guess so."

For a minute we just stare at eachother, watching and observing the other.

I wonder if he's going to kiss me, or at least thinking about it.

I hope he does.

But then again, I've never kissed a guy, so I don't know what exactly to do.

His eyes flicker from my lips back to my eyes, and back again.

Suddenly he begins to lean forward, so do I.

We are only a few centimeters apart when the door opens...

************************************

Sorry, short chapter but hey, cliffhanger! Sort of...
Vote, comment, reccomend, and follow
Also, almost at 50 reads!! Thanks so much! Love u all
~Maxine♡