1- Balls Of Fluff

"Higher! Bolt-nii, higher!!" Himawari squealed as Boruto pushed her on the swing.

Hinata watched her children fondly. Her daughter just know how to brighten up everyone's day.

"They grew up fast, huh?" Hinata turned to Kurenai and smiled.

"They do." Agreed Hinata, calmly sipping her tea.

"I'm glad you came, Hinata. Shino and Kiba are always busy so they rarely visit."

"How could I not? Apparently, Bolt and Himawari loves you. They always ask me to tell them the stories of my genin days.." laughed Hinata, softly.

"Your children are adorable. They let me dote on them, while Mirai never let me any more. She almost punched Kiba when he tried to carry her." The red eyed woman shook her head, chuckling.

"Speaking of Mirai, where is she?" Hinata looked around.

" She on the mission, again. I swear she is a workaholic unlike her father."

Hinata and Kurenai talked all afternoon, catching up with each other. Hinata checked her watched and gasped.

"Oh, it's already past five, Naruto-kun would be here in an hour. We have to leave. It was nice catching up with you, Kurenai-sensei."

"You too Hinata, visit more often. Ne? And bring bolt and Himawari too." Hinata smiled and hugged kurenai. She called her children as they came running.

"Ne~ ka-chan, is tou-chan joining us today?" Himawari asked Her mother.

"Of course." Hinata beamed.

"Sorry, kaa-chan. I'm won't be able to have dinner with you. I have plans." Boruto explained with a apologetic smile.

"But your tou-chan is going to join." Frowned Hinata.

"And like last time, that shitty old dad gonna cancel." He scowled.

"Boruto-kun, language." Hinata berated and smacked him.

"Sorry." He groaned as his mother wacked him on his head. Himawari giggled at her brother's dismay. On the way Bolt found a cardboard box.

"Hey, what's that?" He questioned. Himawari and Hinata looked at each other. Bolt knelt down infront of the box and opened it. Several pair of eyes stared at him with surprise, confusion and recognition.

"Eh? Ball of fluff?"

"It's kitties, nii-chan." Bolt gave Himawari a pout.

"Same thing, 'attebasa!"

The kittens looked at Bolt, curiously. Boruto could swear he saw recognization flashed through their eyes.

"Can we keep 'em, kaa-chan?" Himawari inocently asked Hinata.

Hinata was busy looking at the kittens. Something about them feel fishy.

"I don't think so, Hima-chan. Your tou-chan wouldn't agree." She tried to reason. Her attention was caught by meows of kittens. Three of them were staring at her, carefully. A red one, a blue one, a brown one and a black one. The brown kitten has lavender eyes. You can mistook them for byakugan, the black one has a scruff on its chin, which awfully resembles a beard.

"Nii-chan, please do something~." Himawari looked at Boruto with a puppy dog eyes. Bolt avoided her face and groaned.

"Alright, I'll think of something. 'attebasa."

"Yay! You're the best, Bolt-nii!" She beamed.

Boruto looked at the Cats, who were looking extremely amused by their conversation.

"Um kaa-chan, you should go. I'll have to visit the Uchiha's." As he said that, most of the cats looked at him surprised.

"Alright. Say 'hi' to them from me." Hinata smiled.

"Will do." He agreed. He watched as his mother and sister disappeared from the view and looked at the cats, slyly.

"Looks like you'll come with me." He smirked and lift the box in his arms and ran, not hearing the protesting meows.