Hoseok Imagine

All My P.O.V

It was early morning. I was looking out from my window. It was still dark and cold.

I was wearing only shorts and loose T-shirt and I had a messy bun.

I couldn't sleep because I wasn't tired at all. My mind was a mess. There were lot of things that is happening right now.

I was still standing in front of the window when I felt two arms wrapping around my waist and warm breathing on my neck.

"Why are you here?" Hoseok asked and kissed my neck.

"I can't sleep.."

"Anything I could do?" He asked and started rocking us slowly.

"Just be with me"

"Okay"

We both stared out from the window and there was big full moon. How I couldn't notice that earlier?

When I came back to this world, Hoseok has stopped rocking us.

"The moon is so pretty" I said and stroke his hand with my fingers.

He turned me facing him and smiled.

"It is. But you are the most beautiful creature in this world." He said and leaned forward.

His lips met mine and the kiss was so loving and yet so full of passion.

Our kiss last long but eventually we both needed some air.

"You are so cheesy.. But still thank you" I said and smiled.

He laughed a little and hugged me.

"Should we go back to sleep?" Hoseok asked.

"Okay, although I'm not sure if I can fall asleep..." I said as we walked to our bedroom.

"Don't worry.. I'll help you" he whispered into my ear as he closed the door.

Then he lifted me up and carried me to our bed.

Then our wonderful night started.

~~~
This time some Hobi:) I had to be cheesy but I felt like it fit there just right. Let me know what did you think:)!

Request, comment and vote! Thanks for reading!