Love and Cars- Chapter 12

Sorry for the wait... again but summers are really busy for me.

***ADULT CONTENT***

The majority of my day went well without too much excitement. I worked on about 7 cars today, and have one sitting and waiting for tomorrow. It didnt take long after Steve came in, before I was bombarded with several questions. I answered them as honestly as I could, I mean its not like I could just be like, yeah this is my soul mate, Im about to be the Alpha female of his werewolf pack and Ill be pregnant in the next couple of days, for some reason I believe that that wouldnt go over so well. But I guess I eased some of his worry, but until Dom proves otherwise his not going to be getting the warmest welcome, Steve is a little protective. Jamie worked today and got to meet Dominic for the first time. They seem to have hit it off. The day passed pretty quickly and before I knew it Dominic was driving my truck to my apartment.

I grabbed some of the boxes from shop to pack some things into. I said after we pulled away from the shop.

Did you get enough or do you want to stop and get some more? he asked, turning to look at me. I thought that over for a second trying to determine if I had enough boxes for my things. I live in a one bedroom apartment, it's not like I have a full size house worth of items.

I think that I got a good amount, and it doesnt have to all get done today, right?

Right we have plenty of time to get everything together. We can separate and organize for when we come to finish everything. That was something that I was beginning to learn about Dom, he like to have things organized and neat. Which I can appreciate, I cant stand clutter and chaos. I smiled up at him; we seemed to match so well. When he glanced down at me he returned the smile and leaned down to kiss me softly. Too bad he was driving I shook my head trying to keep my perverted thought away for the time being.

So what time are you meeting with Kara tomorrow? he asked. Shit I totally forgot about that.

Shit, I totally forgot Im going to blame it on you. I laughed.

Oh really? I just nodded with a huge smile on my face. Well I dont know how you got there, but ok Are you going to call her and figure out your plans?

I guess I should, its going to be weird not being with you for the majority of my day, not too sure how I feel about that. I heard him chuckle as I pulled my phone out of my back pocket to call Kara. I went to her number and pressed send, it rang 3 times before she answered.

I take it you forgot our arrangements for the tomorrow. She said, not even greeting me properly.

No cant I just call you because I missed you? I asked, putting on my most innocent voice.

You obviously forget who youre talking to because I know how you are, so dont play with me little girl. Kara scolded me. Miss you too by the way. I laughed at her afterthought.

Well since you already accused me of my forgetfulness, what was our plans for tomorrow? I asked.

We were supposed to meet up around lunch. Do you want to meet for lunch then we can head to the mall or something? She said trying to straighten out the plans for tomorrow.

Sure where do you want to go for lunch? I asked.

Um Chipotle? Its right around the corner. She suggested.

That sounds great! I love Chipotle! I was now getting hype; its definitely one of my top 5 favorite places to eat out at. Coincidentally at that same moment my stomach growled and reminded me that it was about time that I put some food in it. Dominic couldnt help but laugh at me; apparently he heard my stomach talk back to me.