Love and Cars- Chapter 6

Chapter 6

***HAS ADULT CONTENT***

~~~Do not read if you know you're too young for grown folk business and if your grown and aren't ok reading about sexually encounters... don't read, and don't comment with a negative point of view about this because I've officially warned you! So.... Enjoy!~~~

The sparks were flying through my body. It was an indescribable feeling of passion, as much want and need and lust and pure passion that was running through my body should be illegal!  Dominic caressed my face gently, slowly trailing his finger tips down the side of , my neck pulling my in more to deepen the kiss. Our mouths moving in time with our pounding hearts. I had wrapped my arms around his neck from the moment that our lips met, but as the kiss got hotter I entangled my fingers through Dominic's short black hair that was felt un-jelled this evening. I gave a slight pull when I wanted more. He seemed to like that because next thing I knew he had shifted me so that I was now straddling his legs. I like this new position which meant that I didn't have to stretch to his tallness and he didn't have to be hunched over for my shortness. We eventually tore away from each other but not too far.  He has more then turned me on, so I continued to kiss down his neck. He had grabbed my ass when I found the spot that made him weak, figuratively of coarse because those hands gripping my ass are showing just how strong he is. I moaned in his ear, then I caught his face between my hands as he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist when he was standing up completely. Dominic was holding me up still with his hands placed on my ass. I kissed him as he began walking then paused, I realized he didn't know where my room is.

"The door on the right." I said breathlessly.

He brought his lips back to mine after seeing where he needs to go. He damn near busted the door of the hinges.

"You break it, you buy it." I said, "And that goes for the bed too." I winked at him.

"Damn it, I might end up having to replace most of your furniture in your whole place." he growled which only proved to flare my arousal that much more. I press my body to him, as he laid me down on the bed and looked into my eyes. I'm not sure what he saw but he started to slow the pace.

He started with a deep passionate kiss. I wanted to taste him so I pulled his bottom lip into my mouth as he did the same with my top lip. Sensing what I want he opened his mouth to me and I explore the delicious area of his mouth. He was amazing, to say the least. I couldn't take much more of this kind of foreplay any more, and I was dying to see his body. So I ran my hands down his strong back down to his ass and squeezed it before moving up to grab his shirt and pull it up over his head. His eyes were slightly surprised with my boldness.

"I want you... why do you look so surprised?" I asked, not really thinking that he was going to answer.

" I don't know, I didn't think it would happen this fast, not that I'm complaining but aren't you curious as to what mating with me means?" he questioned.

"Will it hurt or cause either of us pain?" I asked.

"No bu-" I cut him off.

"Do you want to be with me?"

"Completely," he said his voice dropping to a deep and rough tone laced with his desire, an intense look in his eyes.

"Then I'm ok with working out the details of all of this after you claim me, which is what I want you to do.... right... now." I moaned into his ear.

With that the only sounds that came from either of us were ones of passion. He ripped my t-shirt off and bra off in a matter of seconds. And as much as I liked both articles of clothing, his strength that he was showing in the bedroom was making me wet just below my belt. He leaned down to my neck and I leaned back to give him better access to do as he please. He kissed and sucked down my neck and collar bone to the top of my breast. His hands trailing flames across my back and down my sides. He reached up and cupped and caressed my large breasts. Dominic brought his mouth down capturing my nipple in his mouth. I let out a moan and arched my back toward him. He played with both breasts for a few minutes causing great pleasure to run through my body.