Love and Cars- Chapter 11

Love and Cars

Chapter 11

***ADULT CONTENT***

Monday started off kind of odd; I had forgotten that I was at Dom's house rather than mine, so it took me a second to get back to my normal self. I went to stretch but was held down by a strong arm resting on my middle. I don't even think that he was trying to hold me in place; his arm is just heavy... with yummy muscle. I felt my self get damp with all the thoughts running through my head about those muscles and what I'd like to do with them. I guess I might have whimpered with need because Dominic started to stir. I glanced at his face, still peaceful, and then I saw that he inhaled deeply. The strangest thing happened then, I felt his member grow against my leg, and this did nothing to calm the fire that was starting to burn me from the inside out. With another deep breathe Dominic slowly opened his eyes. As I looked into the gorgeous orbs he calls eyes, I watched as they changed into a more intense green that was absolutely captivating.

Dominic brought his arm that was laying cross me up, then running his rough strong hand from my middle to my thigh and then to my wet center that was yearning for his touch. I gasped as he rubbed my sensitive area, my eyes fluttering shut in pleasure.

"Look at me baby." Dominic said in a deep husky voice. I did as he said. Now I'm not one for commands but that was fucking the sexiest thing that I have ever been told to do. As I gazed into his eyes they took all of me in. I couldn't imagine myself finding all the things I found in his eyes, anywhere but with him. In no way would I ever be able to love and be with anyone else now that I have him.

A moan escaped me lips and that had Dom rubbing a little harder on my clit, the pleasure was racking through my body. I couldn't control my body as, on its own accord, started thrusting my hips to increase his touch. Before I could blink, Dom had me now straddling his hips, just barely above his throbbing erection. I wanted nothing more then to have him enter me and fill me as he had just the other day. I couldn't resist any longer the need was almost painful. Dom had his eyes lock on mine, and mine on his. I placed my hands on his highly defined chest for balance as I slowly dipped my hips so that his hard erection was pressing against my opening, I gasped at how much pleasure that alone brought to me. Dominic slide his strong hands from my bent knees slowly to my thighs and higher to my hips where he grabs hold and starts to guide me down on top of his large erection. He started slow but once he went in all the way, I could no longer contain the moan that escaped my mouth. With that Dom started to work his hips and with every movement I was filled with more and more pleasure. I leaned my upper half forward pressing myself against him as I leaned up to claim his lips. The kiss was heated and passionate, increasing the other pleasure that I was receiving. I heard Dom groan one of the sexiest noises, which only lead to me moving my hips in motion with his. His grip got slightly tighter, I started moving my pelvis in a circle, grinding on his manhood, his arms wrapped around me completely and held me tight. With another passionate kiss we came together. I was breathless and so was Dominic.

With a light kiss I got off of Dom, as I did so I caught sight an alarm clock, for a second I panicked, forgetting that it was Monday and Dominic and I were to open the shop. But luckily it was only 6 o'clock in the morning. We still had about an hour or so before we had to be at the shop. Lucky for me I had happened to wake up so early. So I got off the bed and looked around, lost in my new surroundings.

"You are even more beautiful when you have that confused look on your face. What are you confused about baby?" Dom's sexy deep voice ringing in my ears and sending shivers through my already blissed-out body.

"I was going to go for a shower, but just realized that I have no idea where it is, or anything at all for that matter." I said, with a hint of defeat in my voice.