AUTHOR'S NOTE....

Please note that this is the first draft of my book . It has not been professionally edited .

REDAMANCY  . All Rights Reserved .

No part of this novel may be reproduced or transmitted by any means or in any form , electronic or mechanical , recording without the permission of the author .

This novel is a work of fiction . No names , characters , places and incidents are purely fictious .If any resemblance to actual people , living or dead , events or other incidents are entirely coincidental..

I am not the owner of the qoutes , videos or pictures I post .

*******************

The simple truths of life....

#1 : Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow , but only empties today of its strength .

#2 : Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it .

#3 : One of the main qualities it takes to be successful is energy .....it may be the only thing .

#4 : If you want to lift yourself up , lift up someone else .

#5 : If we always say 'yes' we run a greater danger of serving relationships than if we refuse it right away .

#6 : Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you .

#7 : To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides .

LASTLY ...........,

Attitudes are contagious ......

Let someone else catch your's today..!!!

Thanking you ,

A very insane daydreamer...

vaish ;D .....!!!!