Chapter 2 : The shopping spree....

Hello dearies ,.... here is one of the sexy romantic quotes for you..

I want to touch you ...not just physically . But within your mind . Discover the things you keep locked away ....until we are one

Where there is no you and I ....

but we...!!!

---------------------------------------------------

After their dinner , Shanaya and her friends decide to spend their weekend in Shanaya's modern apartment leaving behind their boyfriends in the restaurant , the five girls get in Shanaya's glossy blue Audi Q3 and drive to her place .

Shanaya loves her friends dearly . They are five inseperable girls...

* Vaidu - The cheeky one

* Aru - The freak

* Varsh - -The cute one

* Amulya - The dimple queen

* Lastly herself - The funloving barbie...!!!

They are driving on the flyover , th soft melody of Ed Sheeran blasting in her car through the radio and she hears her friends singing along and gossiping . She remembers the old days where they had spent hours together in one another's houses for dance practices . She recollects the sleepless nights where they used to speak about the school's hottest guy or teasing each other with their crushes or best....... even watching horror movies back in India......0hhh those good old days....!!!

Shanaya pulls her car in the parking lot and all the five girls walk towards the elevator which will take them to the 12th floor to her apartment . She quickly opens the door and all the girls walk in to her flat . Shanaya's apartment is a modern , sleek yet warm one in which she takes a lot of pride...Her living room is spacious with wooden floorings and the walls are painted in a light gray colour . There is a huge 'L' shaped , dark gray coloured couch filled with green and pink throw pillows . There are huge windows with beige drapes and a few paintings on the walls . All in all Shanaya's place is filled with innumerable colours and it's beautifully furnished .

After sleeping for some more time the girls decide to retire for the night as their plan for the first day of the girls ' long weekend is shopping a perfect attire for the charity ball held by the Blackwell Industries to which they have all been invited . As Shanaya lies on her bed she thinks about hr life . S he loves all the people in it and all the things it offered her , but every single one of them have betrayed her in one or the other point of her life . She recollects the many proposals she had received during her college time and how she had refused them by listening to her insecurities . Tears sting her eyes when she remebers the many sleepless nights she had where she had silently cried herself to sleep when comparing the many girls of her schools and colleges with herself . She had declared herself as different fom the rest...she never felt like calling it as unique unless somebody made her beleive that and she knew that , that day was still too far !! Sighing tiredly , she shut her eyes closed and drifted off into a dreamless sleep...

The next morning Shanaya wakes up to the smell of boiled eggs , baked beans , bread toast and tomato pasta - ohhh how she loved pastas.... !! She walks into her spacious bathroom , washes her face and brushes her teeth and walks into the living room to see Aru and Varsh busy cooking in the kitchen and Amulya and Vaidu watching a fashion show on the 42 inch LED TV .

" Good morning , gals..." she greets joining them on the couch and says , " by the way , breakfast smells yummy..." with a grin on her face . " Hey , good morning...yeah , brakfast smells amazing and I'm so excited to go shopping today " beams Amulya smiling from ear to ear which makes Vaidu and Shanays chuckle . " Ohhh yes...! First of all I'm going to select a fantastic , extremely exposing dress for Shanaya..." cries Varsh from the kitchen . " I don't think so I need that Varsh , because I know that my fashion sense is manageable and I don't need anybody to babysit me while I'm selecting a dress " seethes Shanaya which earns a chuckle from both Vaidu and Amulya .

" Fine , whatever , but I;ll make sure that you will buy an exposing dress to show off your beautiful body , baby...mark my words ! " says Varsh . " Hmmm ....for all the guys' gazes to stay glued to your body . At least you have to have your first perfect kiss that night darlin' and I'm sure that people will shower you with kisses unless you say its enough ! It's just that you haven't given them a chance yet ! " replies Aru . " Girls.... you make me feel so inexperienced " whines Shanaya . " Not at all , Shanaya ! It's just that sex is such a wonderful thing.." sings Vaidu dreamily . " Love is more important " cries Amulya swatting Vaidu's head in the process whch makes Shanaya giggle . " Of course , both love and sex are .....very wonderful . You have to experience it , Shanaya ! " says Varsh carefully as to make her understand that they are very important in her life.... " Gosh...can you girls stop speaking about my non-existant love and sex life ?? " questions Shanaya who is embarressed furiously .

As her friends know her inch by inch , they also know that she is a very emotional and moody girl , so they stop talking about hat matter when Amulya says " Okay , chuck that girls...let's get ready to go shopping after eating breakfast " while Aru serves them !!

Around 11:30 AM , finally the girls get ready to head towards their shopping spree . Shanaya wears a white single piece with golden embroideries which reaches her mid thigh . She leaves her hair to naturally cascade down her shoulders with loose curls at the bottom , a nude lipstick and minimal eye make-up .

Almost an hour later the girls reach the ZARA showroom located in the heart of the city . Shanaya gives her carkeys to the security for the valet parking and enters the grand showroom where innumerable designer wear dresses , gowns , footwear , handbags and acccesories are showcasd with her friends .

Everything goes on perfectly until she receives an unexpected surprise in the SHOWROOM......!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves ,....

I hope you guys like this chapter and how many of you want to have such wonderful friends such as Shanaya's and how many o you already have them ?? Feel free to share your precious BFF moments with me and please give your suggestions . Please read , vote , comment and follow me !!

Last but not the least I would like to dedicate this chapter to one of my very first friends on Wattpad for her birthday....

HarryLove9045 HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GAL.... Hope all your dreams come true.....!!