~ 15 ~

Hi, Hi!

I thought I’ll give a different person’s POV today. So here you guys are! Mikki’s POV! She’s Mitch twin sister and Nathan and Emma’s kids. >_<

Enjoy!

Comment about what you think please!!!

Nessa xx

~ * ~

The day I saw her and her family was in our dinning area eating breakfast with my parents. Cherry and Cherry’s mate and uncle Arvin’s cousin, Brian. They used to talk about them when we were young and all the things they done. Then they will look sad and at first I didn’t get why until I finally understand why when I was old enough.

Cherry was different, that I can tell when I first lay eyes on her during that breakfast. She was rejected by her real mate or they said they both rejected each other and fate gave her two mates. I thought that was bogus at first, I mean come on. Why would the goddess give her two mates? What makes her so special than anyone else but then I learn something, something I don’t even think Mitch knows.

She’s a Hemmings.

Stories say that the Hemmings were the original and the first of our kinds. They were royals and very powerful, however I don’t believe they are. If they are powerful like what everyone says then they wouldn’t be easily killed. But rumours have it that many Hemmings had escapes. I wouldn’t even be surprise if Cherry and her family are one of them.

But seeing Cherry’s oldest and Cherry’s other mate Alex, Alexis. I couldn’t help but hate her instantly. She was just been sign on in the self-defence class and seems to be so clueless when she was ask about things she knows and she couldn’t answer. But as soon as she was put on the field to test her out, she had knocked down our trainer in a less than a minute.

This instantly earns her a spot. Everyone like her and everyone wanted to be her friend. She was put on the top of the list for being the best while the rest of us have to work even harder to maintain their position. Even Mitch was hovering around her, extending his congratulation when he lost his position as number one and my position as number two.

Mitch had always been the best and everyone pays more attention to him. We might be twins but he gets the special treatment. I can even see my parents trying to give us equal treatment but sometimes they slip up. I didn’t mind at first but then slowly, I started to hate it.

I tried my best and my hardest. I trained harder and even after training, I stay behind to train some more but in a snap, everything was taken away from me by a girl who suddenly come barging in our life with her family.

I hate her.

I hate Alexis.

These last few days, I stayed away from her. Being near her feels suffocating but for some strange reason, she continues and tries to hang out with me even though I had been blanking her. She seems like she can’t take a hint.

But things change after hearing my parents say that there will be a ball to welcome her and her family as well as to celebrate her sixteen. It seems like everyone love Cherry and Brian because they never hold a ball to a few returnees last year or the years before that.

My plan started to work in my head and I decide to befriend her. Being her friend means I get all the popularity as well. Of course it works. When schools start, they wonder who the new girl was. I’m already popular after a couple of hard work of earning that spot but Mitch had the popularity in instant so did Alexis.