~ 10 ~

What’s up Readers!

Sorry for not uploading yesterday. :( My laptop got a virus and it went to funny. My laptop is still broken and I won’t have it back until next week. :’( BUT I’ll try my best to do some writing in the library in college (which where I am now).

I’ll let you all know if my laptop survive or I have to buy a new one (again). :/ Can you guys pray or wish my laptop luck with me? Hehe >.<

Anyway, on with the story!

I hope you like it!

Leave a comment below if you like and share your thoughts. Vote if you’ll recommend this story to a friend or your own fan or if you really like it. :]

Ciao!

Nessa xx

~ * ~

The peaceful feeling was enough for me to know where I was. Opening my eyes, the sight in front of me made me gasps. Alex was bending down to look at me with the most welcoming smile but his eyes held so much sadness.

“Hello.” I greeted as I got up into a sitting position.

“Long time no see.” Alex said. “Unfortunately, I’m not here to catch up.” The sadness in his eyes was enough to break my heart all over again. “It’s time Cherry and when you leave here, this will be the last time we’ll see each other.” Before I can say anything, Alex kisses my forehead and got up before walking away.

Slowly, I felt myself waking up but before I fully gain conscious I heard Alex’s last word. “I will always love you and I will always watch over you and the rest of your family.”

I woke up startled as I felt myself falling of the bed. I quickly jumped out of the bed before I actually fall off it. Brian was no where to be found and I started to panic. The door to the barn opened and my body quickly relax as I felt his bond getting closer to the house. I practically run downstairs when I heard the back door opens.

Brian looked very startled when he saw my face in front of me. “I thought you were still asleep.” He said afterwards as he walks to the kitchen and start making breakfast.

“It’s time.” I blurted out before I chicken out. This however made Brian drop the egg on his hand and smash on the floor. When he didn’t say anything, I continue. “Alex came to my dream a while ago and told me its time.”

“But Alexis isn’t even sixteenth yet?” Brian said in panic while clear up the mess he made.

“I need to be back before I turn sixteen.” Alexis’ voice made Brian and I jumped. “Sorry.” She said sheepishly.

“Well, we’ll have breakfast first then we’ll talk about the next step.” Brian said with a frown. Alexis and I looked at each other and smile. We knew Brian was starving or else we’ll be talking about packing by now. “Pumpkin, go and wake up your brothers.”

Our breakfast are normally chaotic but even the two boys seems to realise that something isn’t normal today. They behave as much as they can as we eat in silent, something Brian and I haven’t had for a long time.

“What’s our next move, dad?” Alexis was the first one to break the silent.

Brian sighs and put his coffee mug down. “I’ll go and inform my boss about our leaving and I’ll stop at your work too Cherry and inform your teacher that we are leaving.