Waking up to you

--Warning-- This is suggested smut not actual smut but still, if you are a innocent little unicorn proceed with caution.
Phil's POV

I bright shining light blinded me as I woke up on our grey couch. I felt so warm and comfortable, with Dans arms around my body. Flash backs of last night filled my mind with pleasure, last night was amazing and I never wanted to forget it.

I turned to Dan, he was so hot yet so cute when he was sleeping. His shirtless body spooned me and kept me safe. His hobbit hair was perfect, I wish he would keep it like that. I kissed his forehead and hugged him as hard as I could, I never wanted to leave him but I had to, in a couple of weeks I needed to leave him to go see my family again.

Movement started to come from my back as he woke up, he yawned slightly and turned to look at me. I couldn't see him properly as my glasses were on the coffee table in front of us, I reached out to grab them but it was too far to reach and I was not fully awake yet.

"Last night was amazing, Phil" Dan said happily

"Yeah, definitely one to remember"

Dans POV

Phil's eyes stared into mine as we laid down next to each other, I had never felt so loved and so filled with joy. Memories of last night flashed into my mind as I stared at his topless body, I loved last night and I would do anything to re-live it again.

I had never imagined that we would get this far, from stalking him online for 'editing tips' to sleeping with my body around him tight. He was always a top and now I know why he is....

"Let's do last night again sometime" he said suggestively

"Okay, my big lion"

My arm curved around him and pulled him closer, we turned so we were facing each other and my eyes diverted to his soft lips. His hair was messy and cute, I moved my hand up to his head and pulled it closer so our foreheads were touching and I was closer to his ruby red lips. He moved his fingers through my hair as our lips collided, his tongue slipped into my mouth and our lips started to move in sync.

*phone ring*

We quickly broke apart and he ran to the phone, almost slipping over a stuffed toy on the floor.

"Hello, who is this?" Phil says questionably as he puts the phone on speaker

"Hey, it's PJ"

"Oh hi PJ!" Phil says as he moves over to the couch

"Phil can you put Dan on for a moment?"

I quickly walk over to Phil and grab the phone from his hands. I wondered what was going on as I walk into my room and sit on my bed.

"Dan..."

"Yes, PJ"

"Can I tell you something private?"

"Yeah, sure. what is it?"

"I'm planing a new video but I need your help, it involves scaring Phil"

"Okay, how badly do you want to scare him?"

"Really badly, I need you to lure him in though"

"I'm sorry, I can't do that"

"Why not?" PJ asks

I started to go bright red as he the words enter my mind, I don't know if I should tell him or not, he's one of my best friends but I could never trust anyone with this.

"Um...uh...Got to go, I've got to help Phil"

I hang up the phone quickly and put it down on the bench. I couldn't tell him, I couldn't let anyone know. I knew if he had found out that I would be mocked for being gay, I wouldn't be able to live with myself without getting criticism.

"What was it, Dan?" Phil asked

"Oh nothing, just camera tips"

Phil's POV

I knew that wasn't the case, I knew something was going on. I walked up close to him and pulled him into my arms, I wanted to question what was going on but something stopped me, something inside told me I shouldn't. I felt him pull me in tighter as tears rolled down his cheek and onto my shoulder, I broke away and moved my hand up to his soft cheeks, slowly wiping away his tears.

"It's okay Dan, just tell me what's going on"

"PJ wanted me to scare you but I couldn't and when he asked why I just hung up and couldn't tell him about us. I feel so stupid now, I really do hope he never finds out"

"He won't find out, trust me"

I kissed his forehead and held his hand close by my side. The silence of the room balanced out his sadness with my love for him, I never thought it would come to this but I guess my thoughts were wrong.

We moved over to the couch, he sat down first as I buried my head in his chest and grabbed the remote. As the day went past all the worrying thoughts faded away and all we could think of now was each other and the love around us.

Hey guys such-an-english-girl here. I honestly hope chica keeps this end note here or doesn't find out about it be use I wanted to say hi and I hope your enjoying this book because honestly it's awesome. And if you guys want Amur next chapter keep commenting and Imma try and convince her.

^
|
|
Hey guys it's chica,
such-an-english-girl stole my phone at lunch after I said to proofread it, Ughhhh she's so annoying but she's my bffl so it's okay, I think. Go check out her books they are literally awesome and way better than my shitty ones, she proof reads all my stuff before I post it and gives me loads of ideas!
P.S I wrote most of this after having no sleep for a day so if there are mistakes forgive me.
See you all later
~~bye~~