Chapter 33

Chapter 33

                                                                          +Blaze+

I stared at the door of Vivienne’s house hoping it would open soon. She had a lot to explain. I am sure there was some misunderstanding. That chic had been my best friend for a long time why would she do something like that to wreck my only serious relationship. I know I should have tried to convince Tiana that there was nothing between me and Vivienne but I didn’t. I don’t think she would have believed me considering my reputation in the past. So, I needed a proof; something solid which would show that I wasn’t lying and I was completely loyal to Tiana.

She literally owned my heart otherwise I would have never bothered to check things with Vivienne. The door suddenly opened and I came across a broadly smiling face. Yeah why wouldn’t she smile? It was me who had his world upside down and not her. Vivienne had applied blood red lipstick on her lips and that was a little weird because she never has make up on whenever’s she’s at home. In fact it looked like she was ready to go out somewhere. Why would she wear that micro flowery skirt and a red satin blouse otherwise?

“Going somewhere?” I asked her.

“Nope…I was expecting you. Why don’t you come in?” she let me inside her house.

“Hey…you can sit down. The sofas don’t bite.” She chuckled pushing back her hair from her face.

“Yeah.” I sat down on the white leather sofa. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I really didn’t want to lose Tiana. She was the only girl I had ever loved.

“So, how have things been?” she smirked as if there was a secret between us.

Honestly speaking I didn’t really like the expression on her face.

“Viv…it seems like one of your friends played a prank on my girlfriend…I mean my ex girlfriend I think.”

Vivienne laughed huskily playing with her hair, “Oh come on! Don’t pretend like you don’t know.”

“I can’t understand you…what are you saying?” I asked her puzzled.

“I messaged her Blaze and that wasn’t a prank,” she said amused.

My mind had a difficult time registering what Vivienne was saying. Why would she do something like that?

“Do you know which message I am talking about?” I asked slowly.

“Of course I do hun…let me show you the message,” she opened the messages in her mobile and moved closer to me on the sofa. “Here it is.”

I snatched the mobile from her hand and read the message, “Tiana…I kno dis is awkward but I have 2 tell u about dis. I’ve been in an open relationship wid Blaze since 2years. He is cheating on u with me. I thought u were in an open relationship wid him dats y I didn’t tell u bout dis earlier.”

I was getting more and more confused by the minute. Vivienne messaged that stupid text to Tiana? It made no sense. She was my friend, so, why would she do something like that? We had shared all our secrets and helped each other. There had nothing romantic between us ever, so why was she claiming otherwise?

“Why the fuck did you do that?” my voice sounded threatening but I really didn’t care.

“Don’t you get it Blaze? We are meant to be together. When will you stop fooling around with other girls? I am tired of the games.”