Chapter 15

Chapter 15

                                                                                     *Blaze*

“We definitely got a little carried away,” Zack said while drinking water from the water bottle.

“A little?” Eric exclaimed, “We really annoyed the shit out of the poor girls…and Chas…”

“Yes Eric?” I looked at Eric pointedly. That fella was showing a little too much interest in my sister.

“Ah…well she looked really freaked out,” Eric continued a lamely.

“We should apologize,” Cruz said scratching his head.

“What? Apologize?” I asked them as if they had all gone off their rails. Seriously though…apologize? I have never ever apologized for anything. Why should I apologize anyways? It wasn’t like I had committed some serious crime. They had played a prank on us, and instead of sulking we had gotten back at them. Well, they were girls…so; I guess that’s what girls are good at –sulking. Couldn’t they get over the fact that we had played a better prank than them and congratulate us? Why did they have to behave like- girls? If I had played that prank on some my guy friends they would have definitely congratulated me on accomplishing such an awesome prank.

“Dude…didn’t you see their faces?” Zack questioned irritated.

“I am not going to apologize for such a stupid thing. If you guys want to…fine go ahead but don’t drag me into this drama,” I said lying down on my mattress.

“Your call man,” Eric shrugged, “I just hope they don’t kill me when they see me.”

“Chas had fried your ass,” Zack laughed and water spilled over his tee shirt.

“Yeah right,” I rolled my eyes checking my phone for messages.

“That is why you were running all over the woods with her at your tail,” Zack smirked.

“She is so cool,” Eric said dreamily.

“Hey, Eric! I've got my eyes on you because you seem to be besotted by my silly sister.”

“Besotted?” Zack chuckled, “What kind of word is that?”

“Me? No,” Eric said a little too quickly and covered his face with a bed sheet as he lied down on the mattress.

“Whatever,” I said not really paying attention to the conversation anymore. Viviane had messaged me:

“Hey there stranger…r u free on Wed? Let’s meet up.”

I hadn’t met her for around a month, and that was a shame, considering the fact that she was one of my best friends. This is what I liked about her. She was so different from other females. Viviane never nagged me for anything. Another girl would have grumbled about how I don’t hang out with her anymore but Viviane was not like that. I know I sounded sexist but it’s true. She was laid back like me. That was the reason why we've been best of friends since kindergarten.  She had never scoffed on the fact that I had a habit of changing my girlfriends frequently and well…cheating on them too. What could I say? In my defence there were just so many hot girls out there so that made it hard for me to stick to only one.

This thought reminded me of Tiana. I knew Tiana was pretty hot but I also knew that somewhere down the line I would have found someone hotter than her in one or another aspect. I couldn’t believe that in the evening I had actually thought of asking her to be my serious girlfriend. I must have got a sun stroke or something because I never had scary thoughts like that normally. I would've loved to go out with Tiana but it wasn’t going to be exclusive.