Chapter 15

(Y/n) P.O.V

I instantly felt my hands... And my feet... And my whole body. I could feel my body parts... But how was the question?

I jumped off the San Fransokyo bridge! Didn't I? I was sure I did! Yet I feel a soft cushion underneath me.

Confused, I opened my eyes slowly and readjusted to the bright light. I sat up when I heard two voices.

"(Y/N)!" They yelled. Turning around I noted I was in Hiro's home, and his mum and him were calling me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Baymax and I caught you..." Hiro stated. I frowned.

"But I was on the bridge..." I stated confused.

"I'm sorry what?" Cass asked.

"I jumped off the bridge... But you caught me?" I asked.

" I created a suit for Baymax to fly... Please explain why you jumped off the bridge." Hiro said quickly.

"So... The pain could end." I said quietly.

"Sweetie... We can help you... Tell us what's wrong." Cass worried.

"Nothing is wrong... Don't worry, I'm fine." I stated.

"You're lying..." Hiro mumbled. "You have no home, you live in a shack, you have no parents... You steal for supplies and took the job here to earn money." Hiro blabbed.

"Is this true?" Cass asked shocked. I stared at both of them. Cass looked worried and sorry for me whereas Hiro looked confused and hurt.

"Yes... Yes it is... My life became one whole lie... A thing that I didn't want to put up with... I was scared you would turn me into the police and I would receive an adoptive family... One week I was the daughter of a rich family, another week I owned a mansion, then I was totally in Paris..." I consoled.

"We want to help you..." Hiro stated.

"You can stay with us if you would like... We won't turn you in or give you up for adoption... You can move in with us." Cass offered gently.

I went quiet. "That would be really lovely..." I said quietly.

"Well then, I'll prepare a nice meal for us and Hiro can take you to your new bedroom." Cass smiled, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Meanwhile Hiro lead me up a flight of stairs that led to his room. "You can sleep in that bed." He pointed to the one in the far corner.

"Thank you Hiro... I really appreciate it..." I stated.

"It's okay." Hiro said. The room filled up with a silence instantly.

"You know Hiro... After I jumped.." I stated.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I immediately hated myself for it... I didn't want to do it..." I stated. "So thank you for saving me..." I whispered.

"No problem." He muttered.

"But why did you make a flying suit for Baymax?" I asked.

"Well... The gang and I are superheroes... Might as well know." He stated. My eyes widened

"Really? That's quite cool." I stated.

"Yeah... It was because of my brother who inspired me to help others." Hiro sighed.

"He sounds awesome..." I muttered.

"He was" Hiro agreed. The word was sounding just to strange... It didn't fit.

"Was?" I questioned.

"Yeah... He passed..." Hiro said sadly, I gave him a side hug. "And Aunt Cass isn't my mum... She is my Aunt... The day I met you... I didn't want you to know..." He mumbled.

"To know what?" I asked.

"That I already lost my parents to..." He stated

"I'll be here for you..." I beamed. Hiro looked at me in thought.

"When you left that letter... Why did you leave it where nearly no one would find it?" He asked.

"If you found it to quickly, then I might have not had the time to... Jump." I stated guiltily.

"Well, let's not dwell on the past now... You're living with Aunt Cass and I now!" He shrugged.

"I guess that's true." I stated. There was a long pause. "The day I bumped into you... I ran because I didn't want to have any friends... The more people that knew me... The more I had to lie..." I muttered quietly.

"But the gang and I are your friends now!" Hiro exclaimed. My thoughts decided to trail else where and ended up leaving me at my relationship with the gang.

How did I become so close to them? Well Hiro introduced me to them but how did I become so close to Hiro?

I just... Worked at his Aunt's cafe... I didn't need to talk to him... I usually ignore people so why didn't I ignore him?

Was there maybe a reason I didn't do so?

"What are you thinking about?" Hiro cut my thoughts.

"Stuff." I mumbled.

"Tell me." He reasoned. I sighed deeply.

"My brain started asking me questions... Like why I always spoke to you... Or why you joined me when I worked here... You never really needed to... And then my brain tries making a reason up..." I sighed.

"To be truthful... I helped you because I didn't want you to struggle..." Hiro said. I looked at him.

Was the reason I spoke to him because I didn't want him to be alone? That can't be right... What if... It was because I didn't want to be alone?

"Maybe... I spoke to you not so you wouldn't be alone... But so that I wouldn't be alone." I stated out loud.