Kabanata 50

Kabanata 50:

DAMN IT!

I clenched my fist and slightly punch the table in front of me. I was sitting here waiting for Aikah's comeback. She snatched my phone because she said it is the last time we'll see each other, so I, she said, better focused my attention in her.. just for today. But I can't just be with her and I'm thinking about Caeslei, about what happened. I left her without any word, I just fvcking left!

And I really can't stand another minute not talking to her, explaining to her that I just got scared when she was about to picked up my phone and Aikah was calling me. Natakot ako na kung hindi ako nagising nagkausap na sila. I knew they were friends na mas lalo kong kinatakot. I knew Aikah very well, she get what she wants. She maybe looked calm but no.. she's freaking insecure and very stubborn brat.

Sinabi ko sa kanyang ayoko na at sinabi ko ring si Case na ang gusto ko, she's very shocked that time. I even told her that we lived in the same roof and all answer I got is laugh. She laughed out loud at me.

"So ikaw 'yung anak nung may-ari na tinitirhan niya?" tumagilid ang ulo niya. "Akala ko live-in na kayo." saka muling tumawa. Its like she lost her sanity.

"Aikah. I'm not making fun here. Totoo ang mga sinasabi ko. Sa bahay namin siya nakatira, she never mentioned it to you?"

Lumaki ang mata niya at hinampas niya ko sa braso saka hinila ang damit ko. "She never trust me! She never told me her whatnots! At sa tingin ko sinadya niyang hindi sabihin sakin para malandi ka niya!"

"Aikah. Hindi niya ako nilandi!-

"SHUT UP!" gigil na sabi niya. Namumula sa galit ang mga mata niya. "Malandi siya! Of course I knew her! She's my shit.. friend! She's a whore! A bitch that everyone hates, did you know that? She had different boyfriends like she is just fvcking changing clothes! She's a low-class fraud!"

Just like before, when she's thinking I'm cheating on her she's like that. Growling, causing any physical and verbal abuse to me and later on, I got tired because she's a nagger, that's why I decided to go to Korea where I was really born. I stayed there for years, escaping from her grip and then broke up with her.

I told my parents not to tell anyone where I am going, they didn't know Aikah. Because the moment I was about to introduce her to them, she started peeling off her fake skin. But despite, I tried to understand because we were just teenagers that time. Immatures. Fledgling people. But her daily conclusions about me cheating on her made me dander.

Her twaddle demeanor made me insipid, I slowly losing my love.. if it's really love. But yes, I did love her. I did. I thought I am so much inlove with her that she is the very first woman I will introduce to my parents. Because I had this freaking promise to myself.. that whoever woman I'll introduce to my parents as my girlfriend will be my last or maybe she's the one I'm taking seriously.

And I never felt it with Aikah.

But the years past at patuloy niya akong kinukulit na kausapin siya. Kinausap ko na rin dahil kahit papaano naging parte siya ng buhay ko. Akala ko nagbago na siya dahil siya pa ang nagtatanong ng lovelife ko. She pushed me to anyone at masaya siya kaya akala ko naka-move on na rin siya. So, we started being close again. Nalaman niya nang nasa Korea ako at paminsan-minsan siyang dumadalaw. I thought everything was fine.

She started being sweet pero hindi ko na pinansin dahil ok lang naman siguro. Pumayag din akong tawagin niya akong babe. Niyayakap. We kissed pero hindi ako pumapayag sa lips. And then balak ko sana siyang i-surprise nang bumalik ako dito pero Caes caught my attention. And suddenly wala na akong ibang pinapakielamanan kundi siya nalang.