Chapter 20

Hey peoples. How are you? Well I wanted to post this chapter earlier but not having wifi at home is a bit of an issu so I always do it with the bus(when it works) or at the local library or somtimes in collage when I'm suppost to be working I'm such a bad ass no joke. Anyway you Probaly do care about that.  Anyway this is chapter 20 of 21 so enjoy and sorry for any mistakes. ❤

~Maddie's POV~
It's around 2.30pm now and Stacy is at my houes. We've  been ready for are double date,I'm so exsited! So we are in normal everyday clothes.
I'm in black ripped skinny jeans and a purple All Time Low t-shirt and my black convers,my hair is just down and my make-up is just normle. Stacy is in normal skinny jeans and a blue and white, button up shirt her hair is up in a nice pony tail and she has boots on.
"Ready for todays date?"She asked.
"So ready." I smiled.
"This is mine and Calums first date!"She almost screamed.
"I can tell you're not exsited at all."I joke.
She laughed at me then my phone buzzed,I get it out of my pocket and look at the text,it's from Luke.
"From:Lucky❤
We're outside ❤xx" I read.
"There outside.Lets go."I smiled.
"Okay." Says Stacy,she looks a little nuvous.
"Stop being so nuvous."I tell her,walking out of my room.
"Sorry can't help it."She says.
We walk out of the houes to see the boys standing by the car. There is one on each side of the car,opening the doors for us. What gentleman.
So Stacy goes around one side and I go to the other. She gets in the car she's at the back I guess with Calum.
I stand with Luke for a second.
"Hello."I smiled at him.
"Hello."He smiled back,kissing my nose.
I giggled and got into the car,he closed the door behind me and got in himself. I was in the frount along side Luke,who was driving today and Stacy and Cal were in the back.
We belt up and off we went.
***
We get to the cafie not to long after. We got out of the car and the boys grab are hands as we walked into the cafie.
"You do realize,there like a hundred  paparazzi around?"Says Calum.
I deal with hate all the time,it's fine. Still not to sure how they found out about us though,well there are some hard core fans out there they find out everything. I understand that they're a bit jealous and want the best for Luke and the boys but at the end of the day they are normle boys,thay are aloud to date,but that's just my opinion.
So we just walk into the cafie and hope no fans find us,'cause they haven't so far. We sit down and look at the menu,after a couple of minutes we order are favourite food and soft drink.
While we wait we talk,laugh and joke around till are food came and we start eating.
"So what have you girls been up to,since last time we saw you?"Calum asked.
"Nothing. Just getting ready for this and getting over are headaches."Smiled Stacy.
"Same."Agreed Luke,taking a sip of his drink.
We then ate in silence for a second,then we started talking about everything and one of the boys would tell us a joke,what was so bad it was good.
"Okay. Tell me your most cheesiest chat up line."Calum challenged me and Stacy.
We then agree to do it and we were deep in thought for a moment.
"Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you got fine written all over you."Stacy giggled.
"Well that worked on me."Calum laughed,kissing her cheak making her blush.
"Aw you guys."I grined at their cuteness.

~Luke's POV~
Well we're on a double date with Calum and Stacy, we've been eating,drinking and laughing. At the moment the girls are telling us their cheesiest chat up lines,Maddie is still thinking and Calum just made Stacy blush.
"Erm. Okay,Luke?"Maddie said to me.
I look at her,she is gonna use her chat up line on me.
"I lost my number can I have yours?"She asked with a little laugh at the end.
"Of course."I laugh.
We then just laugh.
"Well personally I'm sticking with. You dance hot."I smile.
They laugh again.
"Michael's is the one for chat up lines."Says Calum.
After awhile we got up,payed and left. We get back to the car and drove to the pier,we don't really go here offen. Me and Maddie,walked off in frount hand in hand as Stacy and Cal strolled slowly behind us.
"There so cute together."Beamed Maddie,happy for her best friend.
"Yeah. But not as cute as you,Maddie-bear."I smiled,kissing her nose again.
She giggled and blushed.
"You're a cheesy one Hemming."She says.
We stop and turn to see where and how far behind the other two were to see them making out. Me and Maddie looked at each other and we bust into laugher,I felt like I wanted to tease  them a bit,I think Maddie's had the same idea and we walked over to them.
"Hey love birds. No PDA,there are children about"Called Maddie.
They pull apart and they both blushed and look a bit awkward.
"I didn't know your were a blusher Cal. You learn something new everyday."I say.
"Fuck off." He says.
"Language now Calum Hood,"Says Maddie.
"And for you Miss I-will-never-kiss-on-the-first-date."Maddie says,trying to be serous but ended up smiling.
We then walked together and we sat on the wall,we took a bunch of pictures. Me and Maddie,Maddie and Stacy,me and Cal,Cal and Stacy and a couple group picture.
"Er. About earlier. You won't tell the guys,will you?"Asked Calum.
"I don't know,maybe."I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.
I know what he was on about. The kiss.
**
We have been at Maddie's for awhile,just watching random movies I'm having a good time. Even though Stacy and Calum were always talking or kissing. Me and Maddie were just cuddling on the sofa we talked now and again.
"Hey Mads"We hear Stacy say.
We looked at them.
"Yeah?"She says.
"You seen me and Calum making out. So I think to making it fair you should,"She says but Maddie cuts her off.
"That's just wired. Me and Luke are not going to do that."She says.
"Why?"She asked.
"'Cause we are not as wired as you two are."I says for her.
We made out,at the party but we're not doing that when we're sober defiantly not in frount of them..
"Fine."She says.
A little after the movie finished Stacy's phone went off,and she looked at it.
"I have to go home for food."She said,getting up.
"I'll walk you back and go home myself. It was nice hanging out with you Mads."Smiled Cal,getting up.
"I'm here too."I say,with a 'sad' pout.
"Yeah but I see you everyday."He pointed out.
"True."I agree.
Then they left and it was only me and Maddie in her living room. Her mum was at work and she normally goes food shopping after so we still have awhile to hang out.
We desided to watch a move,we watch way too many moves. I kept looking at her every now and again,I just wanted to kiss her or make out I'll be happy with any of them.
I sat there stairing at her,I didn't mean to I kind of just zoned out and the only thing I could think and see was Maddie. After a little bit she looked at me and noticed I was stairing at her and she blushed and looked away,she looked again and looked down.
"Don't look down. You're too beautiful to look down."I say,lifting her chin with my finger,lightly.
We looked at each other for a moment,I then lean in. Seconds later are lips touch and they start moving in syinc at the fermilia tast of her lips. My hands then find her wast and her hands find my hair,what I desided to were flat. Whoa...I know we did this at the party but now,100% sober it was like heaven on eath it was like...whoa.
*
We were making out for a good ten minutes,with mini brakes in between,come on we need to breath.
We then heard a car door slam,we carried on then seconds later we heard her frount door close. We pull apart and looked at each other,Madison's face goes light pink and she looked away from me,I try and catch my breath as fast as I could. She leaves me breathless.
Then seconds later her mum came in and looked at us,she must of took the bags to the kitchen first.
"Oh hello you two."She said a little suprised to see us watching a movie.
"Hi mum. Hope you don't mine me and Luke watching a movie."Smiled Maddie.
"No not at all. Hello Luke."She smiled.
"Hello Mrs Evergreen."I smiled.
She then went some where. We waited for a second and we looked at each other and started laughing.
"That was a close one."I whisper to Maddie.
She nods her head in agreement.
"A little too close."She says.
We then watches the movie and I left around 8.00 and I spent the rest of the night with the boys. Calum annoyed me so I accidentally let slip him making out with Stacy to Michael. He now hates me but we'll be best friend again tomorrow.
***
Hope you liked that chapter. Sorry for any mistakes or anything. Thanks for reading. ❤❤ you guys are the best!!😀🍆