#63 - Like I'm gonna lose you (His POV)

Nate:
"Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone."

"Don't tell me what to do, Y/N!"
"I just need you to help me out around the house a bit more, Nate!"
This was mine and my girlfriend Y/N's third argument since I'd come home from tour last week. I hadn't been helping her out with the jobs arounf the house recently, and she'd just handed me a photoframe with a picture of me and Y/N on our first date, and had asked if I could hang it up on the wall for her. We'd been arguing a lot recently, and it was just horrible. I loved her with all my heart, of course I did, but maybe this just wasn't meant to be.
"I've been away on tour for six months Y/N, and you expect me to come home and help you? Stop being such an inconsiderate bitch," I shouted, throwing down the picture in anger and gasping when it smashed. I peered up apologetically at my girlfriend, who now had tears in her eyes.
"I can't stay anymore, Nate," she whispered, grabbing her keys and phone, then unlocking and exiting the door without turning back.
"Y/N, stop!" I called as the door closed behind her. I didn't try to run after her, I couldn't. I just let the tears fall from my eyes as my whole world fell apart around me. Y/N was gone, and my life would never be the same again.

Drew:
"Woke up in tears, with you by my side."

"You'll get her back, Drew, she still loves you, you know she does," My bandmate Austin confirmed, sitting down beside me.
"I don't know anymore, Austin. It's been three weeks, and I've still heard nothing," I admitted, sighing in disappointment.
Just that second, my phone went off.
"@Y/T/N - Soooo glad I have a new boyfriend! Never been more grateful to have left Drew. Time for a new start! (:

I threw my phone onto the floor anps tears flowed from my eyes. I wiped furiously at them but they wouldn't leave. I stared screaming out her name until everything became blurry, and...
"Drew! Drew, wake up!" I sat up in panic, my heart racing. I turned to my side and saw my beautiful girlfriend Y/N sat beside me, a look of concern soread across her face.
"I love you so so much, baby girl," I whispered, oulling her into a tight hug.

Levi:
"I'm gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye."

"This is it," My girlfriend Y/N said, attempting to smile at me.
"Yep," I replied, my voice breaking slightly.
Saying goodbye when going on tour is always the hardest thing for me and Y/N to do. Going months without seeing the one person you love is possibly one of the most difficult and heartbreaking situations I've ever been in.
"Come here," She whispered, opening her arms for me as I ran into her arms for one last time until tour had finished - four months from now.
This was going to be difficult, but I knew that we could pull through it together.

Austin:
"I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets."

"It's tomorrow, Austin." My girlfrie pnd Y/N sighed. Tomorrow was the day when we get parted for another two months because of tour, and it was difficult for both kf us to fo so long without seeing each other.
"Princess," I said, walking over to her. "I know these next couple of months are gonna be hard. But we're together now, and that's what matters. So let's make the most of today, the time we have together, okay?" She nodded, smiling.
"I love you, Austin."
"I love you too, Y/N."

A/N:
Sorry Levi and Austin's were short oml

~ Chloe x