"I have to pick up some new clothes for both of us." He stated and I looked at him, surprised.

"Yes Miss Greene, I am buying clothes for you. But you're wearing the clothes I want you to. And that might as well be sweatpants and sweatshirts," I crinkled my nose.

"Because I can't look at you in a dress without­" He stopped.

"Without what?" I asked and he shook his head, making me push my shoulder onto his, pushing him over a little.

"Nothing." He blushed and I smiled because I had just witnessed his inner child again.

Once we walked around for about fifteen minutes, I figured that I should at least try to hold his hand. I​ bet his hand would feel wonderful, tightly clasped into mine.

When I locked fingers with him, he didn't move. And once again, he took me by surprise. But then he quickly pulled his hand from mine and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into an empty hallway. He placed my back on the wall and clasped his hands on my shoulders again.

"I did not sign up for this Anastasia. I told you I wanted nothing to do with any kind of relationship." He sighed and I crinkled my nose again.

"Who said anything about a relationship?" I did not realize how much of a thot I sounded like when I said that.

"Friends hold hands too."

"I don't care. If I hold your hand, my hand would transfer to your waist. And then my fingers would get itchy, and then..." He stopped and placed his hands on top of his head, "Let's go shopping shall we? And no touching this time."

He then nodded his head and walked before me, making me trail behind him.

"Get your ass up here." He said, looking over his shoulder.

I quickly walked up beside him and he laughed, "When I said don't touch me, I didn't mean you had to stay away from me."

I went to say something but I put my finger on my lips, debating whether or not I should have said it. But then I shook my head and we walked into a Chanel store.

"You shop at Chanel?" I asked, laughing a little.

He grabbed the skirt of my dress and his finger dipped down into the back of my dress, making me gasp. But then I realized he was looking at my tag.

"No but you do." He then motioned for me to follow him and he leaded me to the dresses.

"Pick one out." He smiled and I shook my head.

"Oh no. Those dresses are way too expensive. This is my only Chanel dress." I shook my head again and he widened his eyes.

"Pick out a dress. Please." He sounded more demanding than sincere and I shrugged my shoulders. I picked up a gorgeous, baby blue strapless, and it was flowy at the bottom but still thigh­length.

"Here. I want this one." I smiled and handed it to him. And before I knew it, he walked over to the register and paid for it.

"You know you don't have to buy me everything I see or want. Because that's kind of ridiculous."

"You're right. That is ridiculous. I wanted you to wear a Chanel dress. But I let you pick it out so you wouldn't be wearing a dress that you didn't like." He then walked out of the store and followed after him, once again.

"I'm hungry." It's been two hours since I've eaten anything, and I am almost to the point of starvation.

"Can we get something to eat?"

"Yeah. I'm getting kind of hungry too." But then he stopped when we were right beside Kay Jewelers.

I shrugged it off and looked around.