We see Sam's SUV, similar to Chandler's, which is parked in Chan's garage. Chandler and I approach Sam's car, attempting to open it. It's locked, I knock on the tinted window. Nobody answers. The locks finally click, I rip the side door open.

My eyes widen, seeing what has been revealed to me and Chandler. Sam and Monica as making out in the front, getting pretty heated. Sam lifts his hand up to her chin, before she breaks this kiss.

"What the hell?" Chandler laughs, getting in the back seat together.

Monica nervously laughs, moving her blonde hair out of her face. She immediately looks out her window, awkwardly.

"What? It's not like you guys never kiss, you're not even dating," Sam rolls his eyes, starting his vehicle.

Chandler gives Sam a look, as Sam widens his eyes as if he remembers something.

"Ohhh."

"Which store first?" Monica asks smally.

"Halloween Alley," Sam and Chandler say at the same time.

~~~

We all enter the store, being greeted by an employee wearing a super man suit. I smile, as we glance around at the scary decorations.

We come across a huge, spider.

"Woah," Monica gasps, hating spiders. Ever since we were kids, even though this one is completely fake.

There's a pedal that says "step here." Sam grins at Chandler, as he steps on it. Suddenly, the large, unreal spider jumps at us, scaring the crap out of us girls.

"HOLY F-" I shiver, backing up into Chandler by accident.

"Haha," Chandler laughs at us.

There's a bigger display, of an (obviously fake) man in a torture chair. The sensor goes off as soon as we walk up to it. He starts shaking violently, getting electrocuted and screaming in horror. Monica jumps into Sam's arms and covers her ears.

"That's creepy," Chandler whispers.

"Not creepy enough," Sam chuckles, I agree.

"Halloween isn't all that scary," I lie. I'm terribly scared of clowns. Hate them.

When I was 5, I was dressed up as a cat. I was trick or treating with my cousin, getting loads of candy. We approached this house, proud of ourselves for how much candy we've collected so far. As we we're walking next to a truck, a really scary clown popped out from under, screaming, "boo!"

"Everybody's afraid of something," Sam smirks, as we move to another spot.

"Clowns," I mutter, hoping nobody heard me.

As Monica and I are looking at creepy soundtracks, we hear Chandler calling us, and Sam. Of course, we go looking for them.

"Monica! Alexis! Look at this!" Sam yells from the other side of the aisle.

We both walk to the other end of the aisle. Suddenly, somebody terrifying jumps and yells boo! A killer clown. I gasp loudly, running back.

"OH SHIT!"

I pant, hearing them all laughing at me. I control my breath, hating this. Chandler takes off the mask, laughing as I push him.

"Scared the shit out of me!" I say.

"Is Halloween scary now?" Sam laughs.

~~~

The girls and boys split up. Monica and I separated from the two boys. This is a huge store, filled with nothing but creepy decorations and costumes.

"Oh, here's one," Monica smiles, holding up a woman's adult costume. It's a devil, wearing pretty much nothing

"I'm not wearing that!" I say, pushing it out of my face.

"Come on, Alexis," she frowns.

"I don't like that kind of stuff," I mutter, searching through the teen costumes.

"Sam and I are going to be Barbie and Ken," she giggles, holding up the matching costumes.

"Blondes," I chuckle, still searching.

"What's Chandler going to be?"

"He didn't want to dress up, what I was told," I respond.

"Ohh."

"Yeah."

"HERE'S A GOOD ONE!" Monica blurts, ripping it off the hook.

I stare at it, "a stripper?"

"NO!!! A police officer!" she grins, as I take the costume from her hands and examine it.

It has boots past the knees, super short black shorts with a long sleeved, leather shirt attached. It also comes with a police hat and a plastic crowbar. Completely provocative.

"No."

"Alexis! You never want to be anything good!"

"Yeah? I have a better taste in costumes," I glare.

"Please. Two years ago, you were a full suited, red CRAYON," she laughs.

"I loved that costume."

"Losen up, just give it a try," she almost begs, pouting.

"I don't know," I trail off.

"Pleeeaase? You're going to be sixteen tomorrow."

I hesitate, thinking before I make a decision. I only live once, right?

"Ugh, fine."

"Yay!" she jumps for joy.

"But it's sixty dollars," I complain, trying to make an excuse as she holds up her finger no.

I guess I'm being a barely there suited police woman to the party tomorrow. I wonder what Chandler will think.