three +

I know you want to go to heaven but you're human tonight.

***

Elle watched as Michael's back muscles contracted against the fabric of his t-shirt. They were at his apartment right now and Michael was reaching up to grab a bottle of wine from the top shelf. Elle was laying on the couch, watching him from afar, still entranced on how she got so lucky to date someone, a God, Luke Michael. She was so lucky.

"Michael, did I ever tell you that I love you in that shirt?" Elle asked, her voice soft as Michael walked back with the bottle of wine and two solo cups.

"You love me in any shirt," Michael said smoothly.

Elle rolled her eyes and Michael chuckled, crawling on top of the small girl that was once next to him. He pressed light kisses to her neck, lightly pecking at certain areas. The girl softly whimpered and she moved her head to the side, allowing him to continue kissing up the side of her neck. He sucked at her jaw lightly and she whimpered again, suppressing a moan. Elle grabbed on to both sides of Michael's face and moved his face up so that their lips were pressed together.

Michael did not waste any time in forcing his tongue in to Elle's mouth and moving his hands to cup her bum. Elle moaned and so did Michael. Elle pulled at Michael's shirt, pulling it off and throwing it across the room. Michael did the same to Elle. She went to take off her bra but he stopped her.

"I want to do it," Michael said.

Michael reached behind the girl and pulled off her bra, already used to the way the clasps worked.

"You're so hot," Michael moaned once he saw the girl half-naked under him.

He started nipping at her breasts and sucking on the soft skin. Elle moaned, her hands tangling in Michael's hair more. Elle pushed Michael away from her, sitting near his knees and pulling down the pair of boxers he had on. He was already half hard so Elle started palming him so that he was fully e.rect in her hands. Michael was a moaning mess underneath her.

Elle used the bit of precome that had come out of the tip and started pumping up and down, loving the moans that came from her boyfriends mouth.

"You're still on the pill right?" Michael asked, softly moaning after Elle gripped onto his shaft a bit tighter.

"Yeah," she said, nodding her head.

"Ride me, fuck," Michael moaned, as Elle took off the rest of her clothing.

She grabbed Michael's shaft and lined it up with her entrance, Michael thrusting up and not letting her adjust. They both moaned loudly at the feeling of their hips touching and Michael filling Elle up.

"Start moving, baby," Michael moaned. His hands were gripping Elle's hips and Elle's hands were tangled in his hair.

Elle started moving herself up and down, allowing both of them to moan. They were in pure bliss. Elle moved down, attaching her lips to Michael's neck, sucking on the skin to litter him with hickeys. She wanted to make it known that he was hers.

"I have to flip us around," Michael panted.

Elle held herself up and Michael flipped them around so that he was now on top. His thrusts started speeding up, going a lot faster than Elle was. Elle was more into "making love" and Michael was more into "getting off" which made him more rough. They both moaned loudly again and Michael continued his motions and grinding down into the girl. Her shallow gasps and whimpers filled his ears and filled the room.

"I'm so close," Elle panted and Michael nodded his head in agreement.

It only lasted a minute or two more until Michael came and then Elle did. Michael collapsed to the side of the small girl after pulling out. She pressed a light kiss to his lips which he returned.

"Do you ever feel like there's more to life?" Elle asked, she shifted from where she was so she could make eye contact with Michael.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"Don't you ever feel like 'wow, I could be doing so much more right now'?" Elle asked.

"Not really. I have a pretty good job at the mechanic shop. I have you. I have an apartment. I'm good."

"But there's so much more. So much more out there."

"Eh, it's not necessary. You're supposed to just live life and die," Michael admitted. Elle found that kind of annoying. You're supposed to do more than just live life. There was so much you could do and explore. She didn't say anything after that though.

"Okay," Elle said softly.

She didn't say anything else but turned around so she wasn't facing Michael. She really hated how difficult he was being at the moment.

"C'mon, don't be like that babe," Michael said pulling her back to where he was on the couch.

He placed a kiss on her cheek and all Elle could do was sigh. She was angry at Michael but of course, she loved him so much.

***

Hi! This literally took me like all week to write. I would write and then stop and study and then write and stop to read and it was just a cycle lol. I'm hopefully getting my temps Saturday even though I turn 16 like next month so I'll be busy-ish until then. Thanks for reading this story and supporting it. It means so much to me. I love you guys! Xx

~malumwritings