Long Await

A few of the captains from the meeting room had burst through the door to see what the screaming they had heard was about, only to find Ichigo on the ground, and Toshi Hyo standing above him.

"Toshi Hyo!" One captain shouted as he drew his sword, "Back away from the boy!"

Toshi slowly turned her head to grin at the captain, "You won't be able to boss us around anymore, Shinigami. Your time is up, my brother has fully awoken."

The captain glared at her, then charged her. Toshi yawned, and as the captain got closer, she looked him straight in the eye, and the captain flew back, and hit the wall. The other captains made a line in front of the captain's meeting room, their swords drawn, and their expressions dark.

The head captain stepped out, "What is the meaning of this, Toshi Hyo!"

Toshi shrugged, "I'm sick of you guys thinking that you are supreme. It's my brother's and my own time to shine."

Ichigo let out another wail, but his voice was becoming warped like a demon.

Kei burst through the line of captains, then glared at Toshi, "You abomination!"

Kei's body began to glow a bright blue, before his hair grew out and turned black. His eyes turned crimson red, and his body was covered in black flames and grey armor.

"I'll end you right here and now," Kei said as he raised his arm.

Toshi tutted, "You wouldn't want to hurt your precious mother now would you, Mugetsu?"

Kei, now Mugetsu, lowered his arm, and growled, "Damn it..."

Toshi grinned down at her younger brother, "Come now, Ichigo. We have things to do, people to see, stuff to destroy," Toshi grinned wider as she looked up at the captains.

The head captain's glare deepened as his cane turned into a sword, "If you try to leave, I'll eliminate you."

Toshi raised her hand, and snapped it, "Try it," she said quickly before stepping back.

Ichigo's body pulsed once, then he stood up tall, and glared at the head captain. A white mask with two red stripes going vertically down his  face, formed and two long, bull like, horns formed on top of his head. Ichigo's body was soon covered by white armor, and a hole formed on his chest. His clawed hands clenched into fists, and his deep black eyes showed no emotion.

By this time, Shiro had made his way out of the meeting room, and was shocked by what he saw. 

"Ichigo..." Shiro whispered.

Toshi's grin was eating her face alive, "This, my little Shinigami," Toshi placed her hands on Ichigo's shoulders, "is Ichigo Kurosaki in his released form. The Vasto Lorde."

Ichigo let out a low, rumbling growl, making the captains stiffen.

The head captain began to raise his sword, but before he could even lift it, Ichigo's body stiffened, and he leaned forward really quick. A red ball of light formed between his horns, and he shot it at the head captain, creating a huge red blast.

The whole room was covered in debris and smoke. Ichigo let out a howl that was almost deafening, then walked forward to find the head captain.

Jay jumped out in front of him, and tried stopping him, but Ichigo knocked her to the side. Mugetsu had gone back to Kei, the power he had used grew too much for him. Shiro was on the ground, next to Kei, staring in shock at his mate.

'This isn't Ichigo...' 

"Ichigo!"

A familiar voice called as a girl ran into the room.

Sammy jumped in front of Ichigo, and held her hands out, "Ichigo! You need to fight the darkness! Don't let it consume you!"

Ichigo shook slightly, then quicker than Sammy could move, he shoved a long black sword straight through her gut. Ripping the sword back out, Ichigo smacked her to the side as well.

'No..." Shiro thought in dismay as Beth and Grimmjow ran into the room, trying their best to stop Ichigo without hurting him.

But Ichigo did to them what he did to Sammy, and the three now lay against a wall, or on their backs in a corner.

"Enough!" Toshi shouted, and Ichigo stopped in his tracks, "We are leaving now."

Ichigo swayed a bit, then followed his older sister out the door, through the smoke and broken walls.

Shiro was fading in and out of consciousness, and before he was totally out, he saw a flash of golden hair, and bright, blue eyes.

"Shiro-nii!"

~~~

"Ya know, if you really look at it, little brother." Toshi began, jumping over a giant rock in the ground, then landing gracefully on top, "Doing this is like getting pay back."

Ichigo followed his older sister a bit slowly, his head down, and his feet dragging. The beast was gone now, and Ichigo's mind returned; and he was ashamed with himself. His hair was still long, and his skin was still pale, and he still had those gold on black eyes.

'Shiro's eyes...' Ichigo thought sadly.

Toshi turned to smile at Ichigo, but it turned into a worried frown, "Ichigo. You are free now. Just let go."

Ichigo glared up at his older sister, fire building in his soul, "Ya. Free to kill you and have everything back to normal."

Toshi sighed and shook her head, "I'm sorry little brother. But that's not happening." Toshi turned to show her back to him, and Ichigo's eyes widened when he saw the bright blue glue emanating from her shoulder blades and down her back, "You see little brother. My power is growing because we are getting close to father." Toshi turned to frown down at Ichigo, "If you were to try anything, I wouldn't be able to help but to hurt you."

Ichigo growled, and Toshi jumped down from the rock, her eyes worried, "But I would never do it on purpose. You're my little brother, and older siblings look out for their younger kin."

Toshi slowly pulled Ichigo into a tight hug, and Ichigo didn't move an inch. His older sister let out a happy sigh, "We can finally be a family..."

'A family...' Ichigo thought lazily as he nodded his head, 'Maybe being the son of the  damned isn't so bad...'