"Yeah, I hope so."

"I need these work clothes off. Come to my room with me because I believe taking them off is your job."

I followed Harry up the stairs and into his beautiful master suite. He flipped on the lamp on the night stand, casting a dim light over the both of us. I stood in front of him, unbuttoning his shirt carefully and pulling the bottom from his suit pants. The white shirt fell open, revealing toned muscles under smooth skin. His chest was broad and I'd seen his body before but I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I slid his shirt over his shoulders and down his arms, letting it land in a pile on the floor. My fingers grazed his chest and my eyes locked with his. Harry's breathing sped up as my fingers slid down his torso, stopping at the waistband of his pants.

"You love this as much as I do." Harry said, his voice so low it was barely audible.

I never thought undressing someone could be so sensual but with Harry it somehow was. I nodded a silent 'yes' to his statement and undone his pants.

"Go ahead." Harry said as I paused. "Pull them down."

I tugged on his pants, letting them fall to the floor and pool around his ankles. Harry stepped out of them and pulled me into a hug. His skin was hot against mine and I listened to the quick pitter-patter of his heart as I leaned against his chest.

"My turn," Harry said.

I really didn't have a legitimate reason to get undressed but I had a few ideas now that Harry was in only his boxer briefs in front of me. I agreed and Harry didn't give me any time to think about it. He took a step back and slipped his hands beneath my red sweater dress that hung at my upper thighs, pulling it up and over my head easily. He repeated his actions with my tank top that I wore under it, leaving me in my leggings and bra.

"Beautiful," Harry murmured. He pulled me close , kissing at my neck and the swell of my breasts.

I leaned into his touch, threading my fingers in his hair. Harry brought his face up to mine to kiss my lips as his thumbs hooked into the elastic band of my black leggings. He slid them down my legs and backed us up to the edge of his bed. He guided me down gently and tugged the material off of me. He urged me down so that I was now laying on my back in front of him. I stared up at him, marveling at how perfect he looked in this dim light. He kneeled down between my legs, pressing gentle kisses to my stomach.

"Harry," I sighed as he crawled up my body, kissing as he went.

Harry kissed up my body, unclasped my bra gracefully, and took turns sucking each of my nipples into his wet mouth. My back arched up off the bed as he did so and I could already feel the dampness between my legs. Harry kissed his way back down, pushed my legs apart, and sucked on the skin of my inner thighs. He kissed between my legs over the thin material of my panties and I couldn't hold back from moving my hips up towards him.

"So sweet, Jess. Mmm, please let me fuck you."

I'd been thinking about sex with him since our first time and I was more than ready for him now. I let out a low moan as he kissed between my legs again. He locked eyes with me from below and my breath hitched in my throat.

"Yes," I said.

Harry grinned and stood up, walking to his night stand drawer to to grab a condom. I could see his erection pushing out against his boxers and my stomach muscles clenched. His hands attached to the edge of them and he slid them off. He had the foil packet in his hand and switched the lamp off, climbing onto his bed and sitting in the middle.