Chapter 4

Skyler's POV:

I awoke to the bright light gleaming through the paned window. I tried to roll out of bed but was locked by two big strong arms holding me back. I wriggled out of his grasp and made my way towards the kitchen to make a satisfying breakfast after Harry's long and stressful night that he put me through. The smell of pancakes must of awaken Harry because next thing I know he is standing next to me.

"Smells good" he complimented

"Thanks" I answered

I set two plates for the each of us and I noticed that Harry was clearly bothered by something . We sat across from each other at the table and I tried to make simple talk but he would respond in one word answers.

"How did you sleep?"

"Ok"

"Are you ok?"

"Yup"

"How's the food"

"Good"

No expression and no explanation for him, he is acting like a bratty two year old so I decided to just leave him to himself before I totally blew up on him. I picked up each plate and pan and walked silently to the kitchen without a word. I began to wash the delicate dishes and after I was finished I decided it was time to head home. I skipped stairs up the steps and found no sight of Harry, so I grabbed my heels, phone, dress, and keys and trotted out side to call Niall for a ride.

"Hey Niall" I spoke when he answered

"Hey babe, how did it go last night?"

"It was ok.." I paused "I don't know where Harry is will you come and get me?"

"Yea of course Sky, I will be there in 5"

"Thanks Nialler" I ended the call and waited

------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly 5 minutes later Niall arrived in his SUV and opened the door for me, as a gentleman. Before we pulled out of the driveway I spotted Harry coming out of his garage with a distressed face. He spotted Niall and I and he quickly jerked his head away and slammed the door. Is that what his problem was, me being with Niall?

Niall zoned me out of my thoughts "Did you get my text?"

"What text?" I questioned

"I sent you a text, asking if you wanted to go out to a club with the boys and I, but mostly me?"

I rummaged through my texts and realized I did have several messages from him, but why didn't it pop up on my screen?  Did Harry look through my messages?  Is that why he was mad? 

"Yea, I would love to go with you guys tonight, but I have to get a dress, will you drop me by the mall?"

"Already done" I was confused on what he was talking about

"Done what?" I questioned

"I got you a dress"

"Niall....Why I could of paid for it myself"

"Babe, don't worry about it, its the least I could do"

Niall dropped me off at home and told me that Jenni put the dress up on my bed.  I entered the eerily quite flat and heard nothing but saw dozens of boxes surrounding the flat.  What was happening? Is someone leaving?

I called out "Jenni? Tegan?"

"Up Here!" Someone called

I rushed up the stairs and enetered the empty bedroom where I saw nothing but boxes.  I then entered another room and same thing, boxes, but then I made out two figures in the closet.