This is dream come, isn't it?

Jieun feels nervous for some reason. This is the last leg of her solo tour and she will be in hiatus to write new materials for her new album. She received a lot of endorsements and some scripts for some drama. But why does it feel like the first time she debuted?

The fans greeted her warmly and she started off with her carrier single, You and I. Followed by two fast songs, she decided to take things slow. Her Mia, and Train Ride earned her glow sticks on the air and she feels like singing in an endless night with a lot of stars. She interacted with her fans with some games and contests and she chose a fan to sing her song with. She performed Good Day and decided to end her concert with Peach.

“I am so happy everyone of you was able to come and share this special day with me. This is the last leg of concerts but please look forward to my next projects.I’ll come back with a new album and will give back the love that you all gave me.” Jieun tuned her guitar, and started to pluck the strings,while her mind goes back to the day she wrote that song for Jiyeon.

My eyes keep going to that white face
Why don’t I even get sick of you?
When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazy
How can you be so pretty baby?

How can I explain this feeling?
When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore

Oh, with what word can I explain you?
All the words of the world is probably not enough

With those legs that are so pretty by just standing still
You walk toward me and you hug me

You know he’s so beautiful
Maybe you will never know
I want to hide you in my embrace

I’m not saying this out of a young heart
But I really want to marry you♪

She look up from her guitar to her audience. They were singing with her, to her, and it was a delicious happy feeling.When suddenly her attention was caught by a guy standing at the back part of the hall. He was leaning on the wall, but looking intently at her. She stopped singing, to the surprise of her fans. When the revolving spotlight returned to that spot, the guy was gone. Jieun quickly collected her thoughts and try to smile to her fans and continued singing. She picked up her guitar and made her way slowly to the aisle of the hall, singing as she was singing. Fans got wild, but her heart was racing inside her chest. Was it him? Impossible. She reached the back of the hall but he was not there. She pretended that it was all part of the show, and the fans liked it. So even it was not planned, she sang at “Every end of the Day” for an encore. She said her goodbyes and she received a standing ovation.

Backstage, her manager was yakking her ear off “Why did you do that? It was not a part of the show!Why are you deciding on things without consulting me first?etc etc”

Jieun was not listening. Her mind was still on the guy she saw at the back. “Oppa, there was no harm done. The fans were happy. And it was the last concert for this season. Cut me some slack okay?” Her manager could only sigh,because he knows that there’s no use arguing with Jieun the hard headed. “I’ll see you in thirty minuets for the after party.” To which Jieun just nodded absentmindedly. She hurriedly went to the dressing room and when she shut the door behind her back, she saw a bouquet on the table. Strange, who left it there?

She picked the bouquet of lillies. A card fell to the floor.

You were simply fantastic tonight.

Y.S.H.