"But you don't have to worry; we are your real friends. We follow the Bro Code," Aoi said. The bro code? Seriously? Hearing your ever feminine friend say that was really weird.

"The bro code? But we're all girls!"

"The Girl Code then," Mayumi shrugged, "Anyway, can you tell me where you got the love potion you got to make him love you?"

You rolled your eyes, and you heard Chihiro chuckle softly. That jerk, he's enjoying this. "Seriously?" you said not bothering to hide your annoyance.

"What? It's the only plausible reason why someone like him would...you know ask you out," Mayumi answered surprise still etched on her face. "Tell us Mayuzumi, she made you drink a love potion, didn't she?"

"Maybe she did," was Chihiro's answer. And you weren't even surprised that he agreed because duh, he's so narcissistic he doesn't even need anybody to compliment him.

"As if, Chihiro," you grumbled. Your eyes met, and then he smiled. Damn him, you just felt a warm feeling inside when he smiled. It was his genuine small smile that he rarely shows. You did your best to fight back the smile that was creeping on your face. You get irritated for a moment then one smile it's all gone; why is life like this?

"Aww, she's blushing~!" Mayumi exclaimed poking your side. You swatted her hand away and glared.

"If you still want to talk, then do it already!"

Mayumi sighed, "Okay, first let's see how much Mayumi knows about you!"

"What's her favorite color?" Aoi asked.

"I don't know,"

"Her hobby?"

"Beats me,"

"Her birthday?"

"I don't know," he shrugged, "...yet,"

"Oh, yes, you really need to know!" Mayumi exclaimed. "You really don't know much about her?"

"Guess so,"

"I told you, it's all just because of the love potion," Mayumi told Aoi.

"Hey have some faith in our friend; she's not that desperate,"

"Oh thank you very much," you said sarcastically. Well, you totally made real friends.

You sighed. Aoi then looked at him seriously. "Then answer this question with all honesty... Why do you love her?"

It didn't even take him another second before answering, "I don't know,"

Aoi and Mayumi went silent after hearing his answer. Both of them had unreadable expressions on their faces you started to dread what will be their next reactions.

"Uhh..." was the only thing you managed to say to break the silence.

"You pass!" they both exclaimed at the same time with an okay sign. Even Aoi? Oh right, she's actually a hopeless romantic. Maybe she's even much worse than Mayumi.

"I am honored then," Chihiro replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"You don't need a reason to love her because of her severe lack of redeeming qualities!" Mayumi exclaimed looking at you sympathetically.

"I could tell you the same," you grumbled. Maybe letting them meet wasn't a good idea after all because now there's Mayumi and your ever charming boyfriend tease you to death. What? Charming?

"Just remember this, if you ever break our dear friend's heart," Aoi paused, "You'll pay with your life!" she added glaring intently at Chihiro. It was really nice to have friends like them(despite all the insults you get), friends who would get mad for you, threaten your boyfriend for you and so on.

"Sure," he replied. "But what if she breaks mine?"

You almost choked on your own saliva as your head jerked to face him. "What are you saying? I would never--" you stopped yourself from finishing your sentence when you his smirk that you were oh so familiar with.

"Simple, we'd beat some sense into her," Mayumi replied waving a hand dismissively. "But as she said, she would never break your heart!" your eccentric friend added laughing.

"Oh shut up," you groaned. You didn't expect them to accept him so easily. Or you weren't really sure how they'll react; Chihiro was your first ever boyfriend after all. He can be rude, obnoxious and very annoying, but it looked like he chose to be more discreet about it in front of your friends. You weren't sure whether to be glad that Mayumi seems to approve of him so much.

"So, do you want us to give you some privacy? We understand if you two are so excited of each other." Aoi said. You looked at her wide-eyed; what is she even saying? You didn't know what to say. "Well, new couples love to spend all of the time together, right?"

"What? It's completely fine if you guys stay," you told your friends.

"But we can completely understand if you want to spend the whole lunch break with him," Mayumi answered.

"What are you saying? I've already had enough of him, he's my classmate, my seatmate and mind you he lives so close to me, so why should I also spend my whole lunch break with him?" you answered seriously. But the three of them just seemed amused with your answer.

"Are you really sure you've had enough of me?" Chihiro asked with a tiny smirk which cause your friends to squeal. You just facepalmed. Can't he be a little considerate and not tease you for now?

"Yes, I'm more than sure," when you finished your sentence your friends had already left their spot.

"You could have just told us you wanted more of him!" Mayumi said before dragging Aoi away.

"Oh great," you groaned. How could they misinterpret your words that way?

"So it's great," Chihiro echoed. You shot him a glare, but he just looked even more amused. He shifted to sit beside you then lied down his head resting on your lap.

"Ch-Chihiro!" your cheeks warmed up and your heart started beating faster. He smiled yet again making your heart flutter before he held his book in front of his face covering the lower half of his face. He glanced at you briefly.

"You don't like it?" he asked eyes fixated on his light novel.

"You're so---urgh," you sighed. Of course he already knew your answer; he just love to tease you so much. His hair looked soft... so soft. You wanted to experience it with your hands. Carefully, you brought a hand to his ash gray hair. He looked up at you from his book.

"You do like it," he said his eyes softening a little. You started stroking his hair because his hair as simply so soft. It felt nice just running your hand through his hair. He didn't seem to mind as he continued reading while you got yourself busy with his hair.

Of course I like it.