1. cuddles ♡

Your pov

♡ Benny had been having  some things on his mind and being really stressed out and stuff so you decided to make him a surprise for when he came home from work. I went to his house to tell his mom my plan then I went out and got chipotle for us both since I'm not a very good cook. (lol true) Then I put on some pajama shorts and one of benny's jumpers. Then I set up the projector in his room and Netflix. I lit some candles he had in his room and waited for him. He would be home really soon so I wrote him a note on the chipotle saying "I love you so much Benny. Your the best thing that every happened to me xx " then I decided to hide on his balcony thing. I heard his door open and looked in the window. I saw him come in and lay on his bed. Then he put his head in his hands. I slowly opened the door and I don't think he heard me come in. Then he saw the burrito with the note on it. I walked to his bed and sat behind him, hugging him from behind. I rest my head on his back. He turned to face me and then pulled me into a real hug.
"What's all this for?" He said sniffling and looking around.
"I love you and I wanted to make you happy. I'm sorry if it didn't work I jus-" I was cut off by his lips. Then he pulled me back to him for another hug. I leaned back so I was laying down and he was now next to me.
"Thank you babe. I was having a bad day and you made it better. I love you so much. " he said looking at me. I readjusted so I was using his chest as a pillow.
"Well I love you too. Now what do you want to watch?" He took the laptop from my hand then grabbed his phone and put on the 1975 on is loud speaker.
"Let's just cuddle and sleep. All I want is to be with you and then everything else will fall into place. " he kissed my forehead as we both fell asleep. ♡