DxD X Cursed Male Reader (#2)

I'm so excited to write this =D
Anyways here is part 2 enjoy!
<=========================>
(Rias's POV)

I watched as the two males started their walk home both of them laughing as they went. I turned to Akeno and asked, "who were those two?" Akeno replied, "The ones that were sitting under the oak tree?" "Yes," I replied.

"Well those two are known as
(Male Name)(Last Name) and Issei Hyoudou they are both first years and are in class 3B why do you ask?" Akeno questioned. "Oh, no reason" I replied as I moved my chess piece. "Checkmate"

(your POV)
Issei and You were walking along a bridge laughing as usual when you both stopped and peered over the edge of the bridge and looked down at the crystal clear water. You both watched as waters surface glittered in the evening sun. You leaned against the railing enjoying this peaceful moment.

Your peaceful scene didn't last long as it was disturbed by two attractive girls walking towards you. You glanced at Issei to see if he knew the girls were coming.

He must not have known they were there since he was still staring down into clear aqua blue water. It wasn't until the lead girl said something that Issei finally looked up at her.

(Issei's POV)

I looked at the girl and blushed at how pretty she was and how big the size of her chest was. (heh heh bewbs =D) I immediately looked back up and said: "hehe sorry could you repeat that?" I watched as she shyly nodded and quietly whispered "I.....I..I'm Y...Yuma a..a.and....this...is...my..f..f..friend....Murano." I looked at Yuma and Murano.

Yuma was wearing a maroon colored uniform school jacket, one that I haven't seen before I should add and a dull forest green skirt. She had raven black hair with light hazel eyes she had a small shy smile with pink tinted cheeks.

She was quite adorable, looking to Murano she was a bit taller than Yuma and was wearing the same outfit. She had short auburn hair with brown chestnut eyes and a noticeable larger bust than Yuma "(Male Name) you lucky bastard" I thought, she also had a stoic expression just like (Male Name) when he wasn't smiling.

I looked back towards Yuma and heard her say "I Was wondering if you two would be our boyfriends."

I was stunned into silence, the small smile vanishing from my face almost instantly since no girl has ever asked me out.

They all stay away from me and call me a huge pervert. I hate to say it but they're right. So I'm gonna prove them wrong. I looked at Yuma, smiled and said "Sure me and (Male Name) would love to be your boyfriends" "REALLY!?" Yuma replied "Yes really" I assured her.

(Your POV)

You watched Issei talk to this girl named Yuma, she seemed like a nice girl but something seemed off about her and her friend. You looked towards the taller woman and she looked back at you.

Both of your stoic faces unwavering as you both continued to analyze each other. You inwardly glared at yourself because you couldn't figure out what felt so foreign about these two.

You let it go for now and just watched as Issei continued to talk to Yuma.

(Issei's POV)

I watched as Yuma and Murano walked away. I sighed in happiness then shouted, "I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE HAS HUGE GOZONGAS!!!!" I ran down the stairs of the bridge and ran like lightning towards my house.

(Your POV)

You chuckle as you watch as Issei runs home screaming happily. You smile and begin your walk home.

{Next Morning}

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! "MASTER WAKE UP PLEASE" "MASTER GET UP PLEASE" "MASTER CO" You hit the dismiss on the kinky alarm that Issei gave you for your 15 birthday. You sit up in your bed and stretch your arms out as you let a yawn. Finally, push yourself off your bed.

Stretching one last time you hear a loud "CRACK" echo throughout your room as your back pops. You go over to your closet and pick out your favorite outfit and quickly get dressed.

You fix your hair in the mirror and run downstairs and out the door ready to start your Friday and see what Issei had planned for you the both of you tomorrow.

{Time skip to school}

You walk through the gateway into the schoolyard and immediately Issei greeted you with a bro hug and said: "How are you today (Male Name)?" "Tired," you reply while stifling a yawn.

(Issei's POV)

I chuckle as I hear (Male Name) say the same thing every morning. "So (Male Name) got any plans for tomorrow?" I asked, "Let's see, tomorrow is a Saturday so my plans are to sleep all day." (Male Name) replied, "Well change of plans you're going on a double date with Yuma and me with your new girlfriend Murano." I said quickly

(Your POV)

You gave Issei an irritated look because he knew you loved to sleep in yet he had the audacity to get you a girlfriend without your knowledge and make you go on a date with said girl.

Sighing you look at Issei with your tired (Eye Color) eyes and say "Fine Issei I will go on this double date with you but your paying for my dates lunch." You smirk as you say this but it vanishes when Issei replies "Yeah no problem I'm just glad you're going."

Nodding your head you and Issei walk into school to finish the day up.
<=======================>
Sorry, it took me so long to get this up guys but considering my trimester is almost over I've had so many tests and I had to pick next years classes as well. Anyways I hope you will enjoy this chapter I know I enjoyed writing it so have a nice day and I'll see you in the next chapter, Peace my buds.
<=======================>
Word count: 1006

Listening to: Hollywood Undead - City

Mood: Tired

Time Finished: 2:35 A.M.